Hard Work Pays Off Trophy bugged

United States
United States
SimpleHorizon
Today I finally golded the last 4 license tests I needed to get gold on every single license. I got bronze on S-10 tonight and got the trophy fully licensed. 2 hours later I got it gold. I’ve unlocked every gold car from the licenses and even had a thing pop up that said hard work pays off. Then I look at the trophy bar after and it’s still locked.

What gives? Why is it bricked for me? Anyone else encounter this or know a fix? Appreciate the help

Edit: I bitched about it and an hour later it popped up. Very weird. If this happens to you just give it some time. Think the servers might have had to sync.

Last edited:
Having the same problem… did you hard-reset? Or did it just come over time. I got screen shots of everything this ****n sucks after working so hard to get.

Today I finally golded the last 4 license tests I needed to get gold on every single license. I got bronze on S-10 tonight and got the trophy fully licensed. 2 hours later I got it gold. I’ve unlocked every gold car from the licenses and even had a thing pop up that said hard work pays off. Then I look at the trophy bar after and it’s still locked.

What gives? Why is it bricked for me? Anyone else encounter this or know a fix? Appreciate the help

Edit: I bitched about it and an hour later it popped up. Very weird. If this happens to you just give it some time. Think the servers might have had to sync.
I have this problem now, I've got the reward red bull car but I didn't get the PS trophy. That was yesterday, today I redone some licenses and got gold again on some but still nothing. Can anyone help me please

Attachments

• 20231018_163604.jpg
    20231018_163604.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20231018_163529.jpg
    20231018_163529.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 7
I have this problem now, I've got the reward red bull car but I didn't get the PS trophy. That was yesterday, today I redone some licenses and got gold again on some but still nothing. Can anyone help me please
That's just the S licences. You need gold on all of the licences, from B through to S. Double-check you've not missed one.

Back