Hardcore and Melodic Hardcore ThreadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guitar613
  • 3 comments
  • 1,284 views
Messages
150
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
guitar613
Well there isn't a thread for hardcore yet, hopefully other people like this music.
Post up some songs and bands that you guys are into. ill start off...




I might post some album reviews too but i don't know yet (tell me if i should). also is it against the rules to post links to album downloads??
 


Have Heart
One of my favorite hardcore bands that I love. Very inspirational.
Sadly I have only seen these guys once in my life, back in '07 :indiff:
Which was also my very first show that I've been to and one of the most amazing shows too.

Would have been awesome If I could've gone to that show in the video ='(


No Bragging Rights

Amazing guys, really chill dudes to hang out with.
 
No love for hardcore or melodic hardcore?
 
No love for hardcore or melodic hardcore?

Guess not. Both those band you posted were really good gonna have to check them out some more. i just got my order from InterPunk today and wanted to share.
first was Dixie by Avail, heres a taste
Pink Houses a John Cougar Mellencamp cover


Another is a band called CDC. Their way harder than what i normally listen too but there local so i bought the album anyway.


these are only two of the 10 I got so if anymore are more hardcore then punk ill be sure to post em up
 
Back