Hardest Corner

  • Thread starter Thread starter machscnel
  • 50 comments
  • 3,794 views
As soon as they release The Ring - I'll be at my hardest then.
 
As soon as they release The Ring - I'll be at my hardest then.

Oh GOSH! I crash 50 times during one lap!!! :scared:
I really need to practice before going online with that track!
 
Degner at Suzuka, used to scare me a lot, because of the rubber band effect I had no idea how much my car would grip in the corner, since I was pushing as hard has possible most times it was easy to make a mistake coming and getting off degner.

At Fuji, 100R, very hard to get the right line and easy to loose a lot of time there.
 
Oh i'm hating Daytona Oval can never get those left-handers, jokes I can never get the last corner of Fuji right.
 
Suzuka Spoon ranks as my arch enemy,followed closley by T1 @ Daytona rd.:dunce:
 
Fuji turn one on lap one, getting through there with no stress is impossible :crazy:

especially when you have had a few steveo,my worse bit is not really a corner but ill let you no its the chicane at daytona i just loose so much speed comming out of there, armen to that track.
 
Suzuka Spoon Curve it's hard to find the prefect apex without going to the gravel

Fun Fact: the Honda tuning company Spoon is named after Suzuka's spoon curve


and for me, I can never seem to get the last set of curves right at Fuji
 
especially when you have had a few steveo,my worse bit is not really a corner but ill let you no its the chicane at daytona i just loose so much speed comming out of there, armen to that track.

I agree. To me the chicane is the hardest part of daytona.
 
Another vote for T1 Daytona Road, more often than not it gives me some sort of trouble. :dunce:
Having said that it is also one of my favourite corners, gives a good feeling when you nail it. 👍
 
The last corner on Suzuka east is a bit of a pain
 
Last two corners on Fuji and Daytona turn 1
 
1. Suzuka spoon.
2. The last corner before the straight at Fuji.
3. The bus stop at Daytona Road -- for some reason I have much more trouble with this bit than T1.
 
It's so difficult to pick braking markers at this corner. I see people go off at this corner all the time online, so we're definetly not alone. Except I use a wheel which does make it a lot easier.

loads of people don't adjust there brakingpoint when them slipstream. you have to brake (much) earlier. (specialy with the current daytona road event.)
 
Can you imagine Turn 1 at Daytona with Damages on (if ever...)? OMG the number of wrecks... and pillups
 
The first left hander at Eiger. Its very easy to lose a couple tenths there. The second left going downhill is no cakewalk either.
 
The first left hander at Eiger. Its very easy to lose a couple tenths there. The second left going downhill is no cakewalk either.

The downhill section at Eiger gives me a ton of trouble too. And the chicane at Daytona Road is very easy to mess up. To get it right you have to cut corners as much as possible, but there's a fine line in doing that and I get penalties/laps invalidated over half the times I drive though it :ouch:
 
The downhill section at Eiger gives me a ton of trouble too. And the chicane at Daytona Road is very easy to mess up. To get it right you have to cut corners as much as possible, but there's a fine line in doing that and I get penalties/laps invalidated over half the times I drive though it :ouch:

NO You dont have to " cut corners" matter of fact PLEASE DONT.
 
NO You dont have to " cut corners" matter of fact PLEASE DONT.

Ugh, what I mean is driving up onto the rumble strips on each corner. NOT driving on the grass, which will get you a penalty. It's hard to do one but not the other.
 
Back