Hardest victory you've had

• Thread starter AlexGTV
  • 2 comments

AlexGTV

(Banned)
Greece
Salonica
I entered the Laguna Seca endurance with my Saleen S7. I was fighting for first with the other S7 on the track but for some reason my tires (normal) where overheating quickly and I needed a pit stop a lap earlier than the other S7. Did the AI have hard tires?

This continued and because I only had normal tires to choose from, I was losing time from the frequent pit stops. So, although my laps were faster I was eventually lagging a few seconds behind with a few laps remaining.

At the end I won by a margin of 2 seconds running on wear tires and god knows how I didn't spin out and saved the day!:crazy:

What's your hardest, more dramatic victory?

0.002 seconds from the Bronze Prize time limit at The Ring with that black Merc on the license test. :mad: it really stressed me and my father out because of DS2 and not a big fan of The Ring (back then) now i can do it easily and still get silver :D

Haha, I entered the Corvette race round El Capitan with my Admiral Blue.....fought my way through, was four seconds off the brand new Corvette Zr1 in 1st, clawed back the defecit, slipped up his inside round one of the hairpins near the end and then had to hold him off for the rest of the lap...really tight but the greatest feeling upon winning ;)

Back