Has any one else seen the other infernus ??

• Thread starter joeycatz
  • 11 comments
Hey whats up again everyone has anyone ever seen the original infernus that is still seen in the original website. I wonder if that car is in the game somewhere. Maybe there is a gameshark code to hack it or maybe not. Anyway which one do you think looks nicer if you seen it. see ya later .

I don't think that car exists in the game. It resembles the countach too much, and they would have been sued by lamborghini if they left it like that. They couldn't make exact replicas of the cars that they are trying to use in the game.

Several of th pre-production screenshots show cars that later have been altered in the final version either by name or looks. The Washington for instance has a dual headlight set up on the site, but in the final game has only 2 headlights instead of 4. And the name and looks of the GPX have been altered aswell. GPX looked like a Honda CR-X, the car it is now (Blista Compact) looks like a Trueno, except for it's bodyshpae that still looks pretty much like the CR-X

The original cars had to be slightly changed because the car companies threatened to sue...that's why the infernus doesn't look a lot like a Countach. Otherwise the Ferrari would probably looks really a lot like a real one. ;)

Why doesn't Rockstar just get licenses from car companies to allow them to model them exactly like the originals. I don't care if they have to put the real name of the car or a made up name.

Car Manufacturers don't want to put their cars in a game in which their car will be blown up, or destroyed. Alot of manufacturers don't even want to put their cars in games in which the cars can take damage. That is the reason that they don't get licensing from manufacturers. But I really don't care, as long as I can tell what each car is really supposed to be.

Back