Has anybody hears of a game automodellista???

  • Thread starter Thread starter FDdrifter
  • 29 comments
  • 1,103 views
Messages
72
hey does anyone have the game auto moddelista and the internet???
 
Wrong forum buddy.
 
I am teh master of teh Akagi Downhill in my Supra.
 
I had it until I threw it out of a window...

BTW, this is indeed the wrong forum...


;)
 
:lol: NO! My 2000GT 0wnz j00 ....
 
yea i knobut i was just curious about it....haha but hey what times do you get on akagi downhill???
 
No... the Toyota 2000GT... Old-school model... search it up my friend ;) You'll be pleasantly surprised
 
Sorry man, just playin but, how did this end up in the drift forum? :lol:
 
i have no clue. i don't even know what this game is!

cmon people, show's over.
 
IN BEFORE THE LOCK! w00t!
 
lol, don, i was racing nick in that game ^^
 
i dunno. cuz all the cars oversteer like crazy?

i thought this game was cool till i played it. people hitting walls going faster than me... wtf...
 
it was okie, not all dat great for drifting through. if only they could put some of those tracks in GT4 that would be nice
 
i thought this game rocked ok the graphics mostly but it was fun till i finished it in like 4 hours
 
This game sucked. Period.
 
👎 it was a very poor designed game, you only had to turn a bit, and your car would drift, or I think it does :scared:
 
lol, u can sell it too the store or trade it in for like 50 cents .👎.
 
You know the PAL version (which I have) is VERY sticky? No sliding WHATSOEVER...
 
because we are poor
 
hmmm, everytime i play that game, no one is ever online, maybe cuzz that game really really sux
 
WhIteDrAgOn
hmmm, everytime i play that game, no one is ever online, maybe cuzz that game really really sux
i was online racing my old MD member TRD celica
 
i was but ppl either sux or, no ones dar....its like trying to play alone, but other then that.....I want gt4 online now!!.....ekk i'm starting to lose it....get a grip of reallity mike....okie bac...well i say the skyline is great to run on roko hill i think it was
 
RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
i was but ppl either sux or, no ones dar....its like trying to play alone, but other then that.....I want gt4 online now!!.....ekk i'm starting to lose it....get a grip of reallity mike....okie bac...well i say the skyline is great to run on roko hill i think it was
my r33 on akagi
 
heh my times on akagi downhill would be a 1:54 as everytime runs but anyways enough of this forum.
 
Back