Has anyone been able to drift the full Cape Ring Periphery "Loop" without stopping?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sameiru
  • 12 comments
  • 4,032 views
Messages
136
Messages
Sameiru
You know that massive "O" shaped piece of road that goes on for a long time... I've tried with same heavily weighted cars but just can't manage, I keep spinning out or hitting the outer barrier.

Anyone done it yet?
 
Last edited:
LOL ! Good question (!)

I think @christhedude can do it
 
Wheel users should be able to get some decent angle on it fairly easily, though the corners' camber is epic!
 
GT1 demo vid showed a TVR doing a nice drift going up, lets see someone do that with a TVR in GT5
 
Got it on the first attempt I did. I have a fully modified 300zx, 650hp and the suspension dropped .5

I have a wheel so it is quite easy, 4th gear the whole way around with the wheel just going back and forth, infact, I have a picture in my photo thread of me going the whole way around:
caperingperiphery.jpg
 
Got it on the first attempt I did. I have a fully modified 300zx, 650hp and the suspension dropped .5

I have a wheel so it is quite easy, 4th gear the whole way around with the wheel just going back and forth, infact, I have a picture in *picture*

Wow! I'm a wheel user and I had only tried it in my Stingray Convertible, maybe I'll give it a go in something more oriental :sly:
 
Last edited:
Wow! I'm a wheel user and I had only tried it in my Stingray Convertible, maybe I'll give it a go in something more oriental :sly:

Go for it mate :)👍.

Tip: You might want to edit the image out of the quote in your post, it is easier to read and pictures just above your post don't need to be quoted 👍. See you around.
 
Good shot with the nissan, I managed about three quarters with a Lancia Delta S4 rally car and comfort hard tires :)
 
Autumn Ring I can drift non stop. Err, if its the periphery you're talking about with that pic of the Merc, its not Autumn Ring. Thats Cape Ring. I've yet to drive this track.
 
Autumn Ring I can drift non stop. Err, if its the periphery you're talking about with that pic of the Merc, its not Autumn Ring. Thats Cape Ring. I've yet to drive this track.

What merc?
 
Back