Has anyone come across this perticular Skyline

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrSmith
  • 28 comments
  • 1,479 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
166
GT-R Autotech Version 40th Anniversary (R33) '99


If you have, did you win it or get it from the used car lots?


I havent scene one since I played GT2 way back when.


This is one body style. The Body style Im looking for is the 99 Body Style.

r33_autech2.jpg
 
Check the car lists, but I'm sure it's not.

With exception to the D1GP ER34, all R33 and R34 Skylines in GT4 are 2dr.
 
yaa.....i think so, you can get it in the used car lot, the only thing is, its not exactly the same one, but the one i mean, looks preety simular! :)
 
particular*
 
Is it in the car lists? No. Is it, therefore, in the game? No.
 
Yeah, the only 'Autech' car in GT4 is the Autech Stagea.
 
man a saloon skyline
never saw it in my life
 
You should put it in the wishlist for GT5! :D
 
Yeah that Skyline was in GT2 that the only GT that I have seen it in.
 
You know there's a whole load of cars on there that aren't in the game?
 
MrSmith
I saw it in a couple Lists. They may not have been real.

this is one, cant find the other were I saw it.

http://www.xsgaming.com/t308

Okay... two points for you here.

Firstly, that's a wishlist. It actually originated on this site, TWO YEARS AGO, then, somehow, made its way round the world (including back here 37 times) as an official list.

Secondly, the game has been out for over a year now. Any list which says "some cars may not make it" is out of date. Seriously out of date. Look at our FAQs, which give you full, accurate car lists for all conceivable questions in all regions, and our Wiki which does much the same thing.
 
Famine
Firstly, that's a wishlist. It actually originated on this site, TWO YEARS AGO, then, somehow, made its way round the world (including back here 37 times) as an official list.

Sheesh, Famine, it was not two, but three years ago! Of course, I won't argue it ;) It's strange how these things go by. To think that I made that list almost 3 years ago and indeed, it went around the world as the official list according to some sites. Oh well, perhaps 57 times is not enough clarification as to it being a wishlist :indiff:

Th original list is here My 2nd thread!
 
So it's YOUR fault? You (*&(*&"£$(^!!!!

You're getting negative reputation points until the end of time for that...

:lol:
 
Hey, I stated repeatedly that it was a wishlist :crazy:

It's not my fault N00bs don't read
 
Sorry no 4 door saloons that are a Skyline, it sucks i know.
 
LET THE TOPIC DIE!!!!! SCHNELL!!!!!
 
MrSmith
GT-R Autotech Version 40th Anniversary (R33) '99


If you have, did you win it or get it from the used car lots?


I havent scene one since I played GT2 way back when.


This is one body style. The Body style Im looking for is the 99 Body Style.

r33_autech2.jpg
Only in GT2....:indiff:
 
Somebody put a bullet in this thread ?.... Daan ?.. Please ?....
 
Unfortunately, only the 2-door Skylines appear in GT4. I wish they put some more one-off models like that GT-R Sedan in the future.
 
Kill It!
 
Yall act like its someone killing the pres or something. Its just a game. In fact I didnt get GT4 until Christmas. Its just a game to me.


Fine its the wrong list. Thats why I asked a question. Just because the list is on this forum doesnt mean its made in stone.

sorry to have upset those of you upset.

And I didnt see were it said wish list. Id didnt know the list started here.


Not many friendly voices here. Makes a person not wanna contribute.
 
MrSmith
Yall act like its someone killing the pres or something. Its just a game. In fact I didnt get GT4 until Christmas. Its just a game to me.


Fine its the wrong list. Thats why I asked a question. Just because the list is on this forum doesnt mean its made in stone.

sorry to have upset those of you upset.

And I didnt see were it said wish list. Id didnt know the list started here.


Not many friendly voices here. Makes a person not wanna contribute.

Plenty of friendly voices here - But you forgot to read the AUP and the TOS ;)

Read 'em, do a little searching, and I'm sure most of your questions will be answered...
 
Diego440
Sheesh, Famine, it was not two, but three years ago! Of course, I won't argue it ;) It's strange how these things go by. To think that I made that list almost 3 years ago and indeed, it went around the world as the official list according to some sites. Oh well, perhaps 57 times is not enough clarification as to it being a wishlist :indiff:

Th original list is here My 2nd thread!

Hry, you've only got 23 skylines on that list? How can we fully appreciate the legacy that is Skyline with only 23 models? :dunce:

edit... how do I type in humourous sarcasm font?
 
Yeah, we are all pretty nice. When we say stuff like 'KILL IT!' or somethin, we are usually saying it jokingly.
 
There is no dan to give the axe to this thread. Plus i think it needs to exist to distract new members and drunken me from the rumble strip. Oh well off I go....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back