Has anyone experienced?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hhhaaa
  • 7 comments
  • 819 views
Messages
137
United Kingdom
uk
Messages
MUGUCAN
I was racing online at Tokyo track few weeks ago and as you all know there are some tyres stack on first corner and somehow one of those tyres jumped on top of my car on the roof as I was going 35mph, it stayed there for nearly 10 seconds and dropped because of my speed increase. Has any one seen such a thing happening?
 
Sometimes the AI hits those. They don't look like they should be moveable objects, but they are and they end up on the track. Most likely one of the AI hit one onto your car, or it could have "glitched" up on top of it, if it was occupying the same space as your car.

If that glitch doesn't make sense, do the Austin Powers sideways thing in the pit lane of Nurburgring. Your car will get wedged in and then pop out when it tries to occupy the same space as the guard rail/wall.
 
I was racing online at Tokyo track few weeks ago and as you all know there are some tyres stack on first corner and somehow one of those tyres jumped on top of my car on the roof as I was going 35mph, it stayed there for nearly 10 seconds and dropped because of my speed increase. Has any one seen such a thing happening?

Err, nope lol but if you hit the tyres it moves so I wouldn't be suprised if it happens to me.
 
Yes. And i have even had one of those huge blocks on my hood and a cone stuck underneath my car before
 
Yes, the moveable objects on Tokyo Route 246 are indeed a nice thing to play with. If you move one of the huge blocks and they fall on their side, try to drive your front onto them, your car's front will hover a bit, if you get stuck on it for about a second the game will automatically reset you.
 
I was amazed the first time I goofed up R246 and shattered the stack of tyres here.

Shame there are not more places like this that "Shame you" the next lap when you see the battle damage you have inflicted on the track.

Made for a great photomode picture of my Furai and a dozen of so Firestones flying in all directions.


What other places have these movable objects?
Nurburgring F trakc has them at Veedol Chicane in the big Jenga Blocks.
You get cones at LeMans but they removed from them Grand Valley. Nordschleife has them when you bypass the GP track oposite the northkurve pits.

If I hadn't made such a silly mistake I'd never had known about the Tokyo tyre stack.
 
The only thing I am disappointed from is, I had the chance to drive slower while tyre was on my roof and have more fun, also I could have saved the game and do some photos too, but all together it was quiet fun happening to me :)
 
Back