Has anyone gotten a G27 working nicely with GTS?

• Thread starter tigermisu
  • 12 comments
Mexico
Mexico
Hello! I got GTS for Christmas and tried it with a controller for a bit - looks awesome!

However, my only wheel is a G27 (which I totally love) and I use it constantly for PC Gaming. Unfortunately it isn't supported for PS4 and I wouldn't like to sell it just to get a pesky plastic G29.

Doing some digging around I found an adapter, but it has quite a hefty price tag: https://cronusmax.com/

Has anyone gotten a G27 to work with GTS? If so, how is it?

I use the adaptor to play all the Forza games on my XBOX One X using my PS4/PC only Thrustmaster T-GT wheel and it works perfectly. Sold my TX XBOX only wheel for twice the price of the Drivehub once it arrived and worked so well.

CJ

I currently use a G27 with a Drivehub wheel adaptor. I've been using this combo for over a year and still going strong. I did have some issues early on with some functions not working and random wheel disconnections, but these were quickly solved by firmware updates and a new usb cable. The wheel has performed as expected, and the clutch/shifter works too!

Drive Hub is awesome, there are many threads in this forum about it.
Your G27 will work great with it and even more, you can basically use any shifter, handbrake and other accessories together with your G27 set!

I also use Drivehub and it's awesome! Yeah, it is not that cheap, but it costs way less than a new wheel, for sure.

Is drive hub the way to go then with cross platform or is there a better/cheaper alternative available?
I've been toying with getting a drivehub so I can use my ps4 t-150 on my xbox's for forza .

Is drive hub the way to go then with cross platform or is there a better/cheaper alternative available?
I've been toying with getting a drivehub so I can use my ps4 t-150 on my xbox's for forza .
There probably are cheaper alternatives, but not better ones.
Drive Hub does everything you want and even more. It's really a very well made little thing, 10/10 would buy again if needed.

Back