Has anyone In The United States Downloaded The NEW Racing Icon Car Pack??PS4 

United States
United States
For some reason it is NOT appearing on PlayStation Store for A Lot Of People, IN THE u.s. If anyone can help please comment, I went to PlayStation Store, and all that is there for Project CARS is: (Free Lykan Hypersports, Limited Edition Upgrade, Liveries Pack, Modified Car Pack), No Racing Icon Car Pack is available,

PLEASE HELP!!!:banghead:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/search/q=project cars
upload_2015-6-10_18-49-47.png

Once again Johnnypenso to save the day, It WORKED!!!! Thanx Bro!! Question, If I purchase it on my computer, can I access and download it on my PS4??
No idea I just followed the links:sly: But it did ask me to create an account which I assume would be my PSN ID and it should work...but don't quote me.;)

No idea I just followed the links:sly: But it did ask me to create an account which I assume would be my PSN ID and it should work...but don't quote me.;)

It worked, my PS4 wouldn't let me log on to my SEN account, So I purchased though my Desktop, and PlayStation Store downloaded straight to my PS4, So that means you can use any device to to purchase the "Racing Icons Race Pack" or any DLC and it will download your PlayStation purchase automatically to your PS4 (For Future Reference) 👍👍. I added this information to the Project CARS Social Media Forum and my Youtube channel as well, You're helping a lot of people Johnnypenso Thanx for the info:cheers:

Last edited:
Besides the link Jonnypenso posted one could also go this route:

PS Store > New > Add-ons > New Add-ons > Project Cars Racing Icons Car Pack

FS7
Besides the link Jonnypenso posted one could also go this route:

PS Store > New > Add-ons > New Add-ons > Project Cars Racing Icons Car Pack

That is one of the common ways to download DLC, people that are experiencing, Icons Racing Car Pack Download issues, that will not resolve the problem, Johnnypenso's resolution is the only one that will work.

@Johnnypenso
I have a different problem. I dowloaded the free car pack, the liveries pack and the $1,99 modified car pack, i got the message "downloaded and installed" and I can't find it anywhere both in the playstation or in the game?
Where did that stuff go?

@Johnnypenso
I have a different problem. I dowloaded the free car pack, the liveries pack and the $1,99 modified car pack, i got the message "downloaded and installed" and I can't find it anywhere both in the playstation or in the game?
Where did that stuff go?

I believe it may be in notifications.

Back