Has anyone lost a car icon in their garage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1251Division
  • 8 comments
  • 2,358 views
Messages
143
Messages
GTP_1251Division
Messages
(-8:00 GMT)
Has anyone lost a car icon in their garage? I still have my car in the garage, but the icon is missing. I tried restarting the game, but it didn't come back. I can select the car and drive it.

Does anyone know how to get it back?

Thanks in advance for your help!
 
press triangle - "create thumbnail"
 
sounds like u duped a car, if u do that the thumbnail doesnt show up after
 
I think it has something to do with quitting the game while the hdd light is flashing. Even though its not saving
 
I just experienced that today, I bought a RE Ameniya ASPARADRINK RX7 JGTC version from the used dealer. Went to check it out in the garage there was no icon? I noticed there was a create thumbnail option after waiting a few secs, the image was a Pagani Zonda R. What? LOL I don't duped cars either.
 
Maybe send the car to another account, then back again... I recon that might help you..
 
Back