Has anyone made a list of points per level, race, championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter awweeks
  • 3 comments
  • 1,557 views
Messages
38
I need to see if anyone has released a list of points made on each level race and championship for A spec and B spec.

I have the prima essential track guide and you think they might include this in there but wah la they dont.

If someone has one then i will be like the progressive insurance lady. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Does anyone know where i can get that ringtone for my cell?

May God bless you!💡
 
I need to see if anyone has released a list of points made on each level race and championship for A spec and B spec.

I have the prima essential track guide and you think they might include this in there but wah la they dont.

If someone has one then i will be like the progressive insurance lady. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Does anyone know where i can get that ringtone for my cell?

May God bless you!💡


forgot to subscribe to this thanks!
 
Thanks for your help! May God bless your day! Safe driving! By the way have you earned any red bull x1s with the levels you are on? thanks!
 
Back