- 192
- Fluke1981
Has anyone managed to lose a car part due to damage?
I was a bit tired of racing last night, so thought I'd get this trophy by doing time trial on Trial Mountain and do nothing but crash and roll my car over on the last few bends.
I spent 40 minutes constantly crashing in to barriers and rolling my (premium) Civic Type R over. There was plenty of damage, but nothing would fall off the car. Strangely my wing mirrors also stayed intact after numerous barrel rolls too... Maybe Honda's are just built well!
I was a bit tired of racing last night, so thought I'd get this trophy by doing time trial on Trial Mountain and do nothing but crash and roll my car over on the last few bends.
I spent 40 minutes constantly crashing in to barriers and rolling my (premium) Civic Type R over. There was plenty of damage, but nothing would fall off the car. Strangely my wing mirrors also stayed intact after numerous barrel rolls too... Maybe Honda's are just built well!