Has anyone never flipped a car?

Messages
187
Messages
DreamersParady
May sound strange, but I haven't managed to have an accident or error big enough in GT5 yet that actually flipped a car! :sick:

Yet plenty of pictures on here of people who have! :scared:

Do you guys actually deliberately try to flip the cars or is it just me :dopey:
 
Its easy! :P On Deep Forest right before the finishline you have a bump on the right side ;)
 
I've flipped a car once, and believe me I was trying. Took a while (I did it at Daytona, but probably should have done it at Trial Mountain) but I eventually did it. I also got the doors to fly off my Rally car as well, resulting in two trophies. 👍
 
I deliberately flipped my Veyron at Circuit de la Sarthe.
 
First time I flipped a car was on the GP/F vettel challenge. I hit the chicane at an odd angle and high speed and it flipped the thing right over.
 
Yes on trial mountain, do it a couple of times and you win a trophy.
 
Hi Speed Ring, Veyron, full speed in the last bended curve, it flips every time...
 
Trial Mountain, last chicane. Almost any car will flip on it (even high downforce ones), especially if you cut across the grass and hit it flat out :)
 
I have had GT5 since a day before launch and have never flipped a car. Must be too good a driver :sly:. J/K.

I didn't try to purposely flip though. Don't have the chance to try now as my ps3 is packed away in storage as I'm going travelling soon.

FYI, reached lvl30 in a-spec. Couldn't be bothered with B-spec.
 
Haha, the day GT5 came out, I got the game, installed, loaded up arcade mode and intentionally flipped over the car coming around the second lap of playing GT5. Yes, Trial Mountain. Since then, hadn't flipped until the first corner of Vettel Nurburgring after many attempts to cut lap time.
 
I've not only flipped my BMW GTR race car, i made it somersault and then flip :dopey:


I've saved the replay but have no way (and no idea) how to upload it because it is truly epic
images
 
Back