Has anyone platinum'ed this game...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben78
  • 16 comments
  • 1,207 views
Messages
443
Canada
(Outaouais) Québec.
Messages
XxBen78xX
In 2010 ?

That would mean someone completed EVERYTHING in a month or so (nov 24 - dec 31st).
 
If they have then they need to get a life.
 
If they have then they need to get a life.

So if someone did because he/she is great, he/she doesn't have a life then ?
 
Pretty much. They would need allot of time on their hands. Hence, they would have to have no social life.
 
So if someone did because he/she is great, he/she doesn't have a life then ?

They would have to spend so much time on the game to get it. That is what I mean. I know that the person that got it would have to be really good at the game.
 
"Great" is subjective, as is "a life."

However, if someone platinum'ed the game within that first month, I'd be HIGHLY skeptical if they had any major responsibilities (school, work, spouses/kids, etc.)
 
People started talking about certain individuals that had platinum in early 2011, but if someone did it in 2010, I wouldn't be surprised that it would be someone from Japan.
 
Maybe it can be a combined effort? sharing your game with other roomates etc. sounds quite achievable if peoplee take turns playing

but yeah i would agree it takes a lot of time for any individual to platinum this, and if any individual has done it in the first month, thumbs up to them, but at the same time i hope he/she didn't lose out on other aspects of life (ie. school, career, social life)
 
i need 4 trophies but i will never plat this game.... i cant gold vettel
 
some guy in Korea has had a Platinum for it since early December of 2010


just wow.
 
"Great" is subjective, as is "a life."

However, if someone platinum'ed the game within that first month, I'd be HIGHLY skeptical if they had any major responsibilities (school, work, spouses/kids, etc.)

hahaha I know it's not side to side comparable, but a coworker borrow my God of War III and finish it in a single weekend ... :scared:
When next monday bring back my game, he says "nah, easy one, only 14 hours in a row" :sly:
 
So if someone did because he/she is great, he/she doesn't have a life then ?

Platinum on this game is based at least as much on time spent as it is on skill.
 
some guy in Korea has had a Platinum for it since early December of 2010


just wow.

This is right. A few people have got platinum so far, but this is the earliest one, crazy.
 
I'm getting really close to platinum. Aspec 38 / Bspec 40 - Gold in everything - 514 cars. Been playing since the beginning of december, so its taken me almost 3 months to get this far.

I would be skeptical if someone said they received platinum in 2010. The game wasn't released until the end of November 2010 (here in the US). Maybe it was released in Korea a month before the US.

24h/day x 37 days (# of days from release date to new years) = 888 hours. And that's playing 24h/day straight through.

@Teddybear-420 - If you have a wheel, it can be done. You must stay diligent. What helped me... I broke down the example laps into split-times for Lap1 and 2. That gave me smaller goals to shoot for, and let me know where I was in conjunction with the ghost. Then you can work it section by section. Monza is the easiest, with Suzuka being the hardest.
 
I'm level 40 A-spec and level 40 B-spec. I'm doing the nurb 24 hour race right now (A-spec). After I beat this I will get the gold standard trophy, then I need the 1000 car trophy and poof, Platinum. Yay me lolz
 
I'm level 40 A-spec and level 40 B-spec. I'm doing the nurb 24 hour race right now (A-spec). After I beat this I will get the gold standard trophy, then I need the 1000 car trophy and poof, Platinum. Yay me lolz

buy go karts...i did that for the 1000 car collector trophy


1. Back up save
2. buy as many go karts you need for trophy
3. reload your old save... this way you dont have to sell all the go karts again
 
Back