Has anyone tried the PXN V900?

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 2 comments
Canada
Oak Bay, NB, Canada
Bic44
I've been wanting a racing wheel for years, and just haven't been able to scrape up enough money for one. I used to have a Logitech DFGT, which I loved. Lately I've been eyeing the T150 as a nice entry level wheel, but where I live it's going to cost over $300 with tax, which seems like a lot for a wheel with just paddles and no clutch. Used ones are a looong way away from me, so it's not really an option either.

But....I discovered this PXN V900 today. At first I thought it was an elastic one like the T80 (what an awful wheel), but it's not. 900 degrees of rotation, and two motors. And at $150, it's about half the price of the T150. The thing is, I can't find any sort of review, other than people trying it with games like horizon chase turbo, and arcadey type games. Someone did it on Wreckfest, and it seemed to work well....but he wasn't a wheel guy, and I was hoping to get feedback on...well, the feedback. Force feedback.

The FF is my only real concern. Yes, the pedals are cheap, I get that. But if the wheel has a decent feel to it, aka if it's in the same league as the DFGT, I would grab it, especially at that price. I'm not expecting the world, just a not-too-bad wheel. Thoughts anyone?

I don't have this wheel but as far as I can see PXN V900 is a bungee cord wheel with motors for vibration(this is not force-feedback).
As far as I can see, here the red light is off which means there is no power, but there is a strong self-centering force, this can only be done with bungee cord. There is also no separate cable for powering electric motors.

Last edited:
I don't have this wheel but as far as I can see PXN V900 is a bungee cord wheel with motors for vibration(this is not force-feedback).
As far as I can see, here the red light is off which means there is no power, but there is a strong self-centering force this can only be done with bungee cord. There is also no separate cable for powering electric motors.

Ah good catch. I watched that video and didn't notice. Bungee cord is a deal breaker. There's been no proper review, so it was hard to tell. I'll keep looking I guess. Thank you!

Back