dhandeh Premium Messages 11,402 England Messages dhandes Dec 5, 2010 #1 Recreated the car park scene out of back to the future yet! I just done it in the top gear test track, well it passed the time! Passed the time, see what I done there! Feel free to add quotes from the films!
Recreated the car park scene out of back to the future yet! I just done it in the top gear test track, well it passed the time! Passed the time, see what I done there! Feel free to add quotes from the films!
Xouved Messages 288 Messages Xouved Dec 5, 2010 #2 Great Scot! No I haven't! You can win a DeLorean on the Supercar Nostalgia race B-Spec too, if your interested.
Great Scot! No I haven't! You can win a DeLorean on the Supercar Nostalgia race B-Spec too, if your interested.
ghostrider135 Messages 3,232 Blackpool Messages ghostrider135 Dec 5, 2010 #3 I was going to do this but ive not had chance to, Good luck with it
TheIshter Messages 562 Messages TheIshter Dec 5, 2010 #4 I NEED THE DELOREAN. Because when it hits 88 miles per hour, I'm going to see some serious 🤬.
ghostrider135 Messages 3,232 Blackpool Messages ghostrider135 Dec 5, 2010 #5 1.21 GIGAWATTS how could I have been so careless
SmokingCones Messages 538 Messages VanishinKowalski Dec 5, 2010 #6 TheIshter I NEED THE DELOREAN. Because when it hits 88 miles per hour, I'm going to see some serious 🤬. Click to expand... You can win the De Lorean from a B-spec event in the Amateurs series... can't recall which one though
TheIshter I NEED THE DELOREAN. Because when it hits 88 miles per hour, I'm going to see some serious 🤬. Click to expand... You can win the De Lorean from a B-spec event in the Amateurs series... can't recall which one though
MidianGTX Messages 1,282 Messages MidianGTX Dec 5, 2010 #7 It's your kids Marty! Something has gotta be done about your kids! I am so watching this tonight.
saidaouita Messages 497 Midwest Messages slow Dec 5, 2010 #9 "my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious......"
"my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious......"