Has anyone won the RX-8 from the A license test in any color besides red?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FuryX21
  • 8 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
755
I just started my game over because I want all the non-buyable cars in certain colors and I want to know if its possible to win the RX-8 from all golds in the A license test in any color besides red. I know its possible to win another RX-8 from somewhere else in Simulation Mode but I'd like to know if it can be won in any other color besides red in the A license test. I saved my game after getting gold on A-7 and keep reloading the game every time I get gold on A-8 and they only award me a red RX-8. Did anyone else win this car in a different color from the license tests? Blue or black maybe?
 
nope, that RX-8 only comes in Red for some reason. You can win the RX-8 in other colors from the NA race. If you really want it you can cheat. Or use the hybrid program. But I think you want to get it the normal way. Just look through the prize car list and it's in several races.
 
i won one in Evolv Purple by doing the All Stars amateur league (or was it GT championship?) it comes in white, black and blue too, IIRC. just check the Mazda dealer in the game to see the other colors... except that weird purple you can only get as a prize car...
 
I won it in a metallicky blue from GT World Championships or some other championship cant member which...it sucked so I sold it :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i won one in Evolv Purple by doing the All Stars amateur league (or was it GT championship?) it comes in white, black and blue too, IIRC. just check the Mazda dealer in the game to see the other colors... except that weird purple you can only get as a prize car...

Yummmy purrrrpple. I'll be collecting a few of those later tonight (:

~LoudMusic
 
Yea I got the Evolve Purple one. Looks nice.
 
Originally posted by F2002
I won it in a metallicky blue from GT World Championships or some other championship cant member which...it sucked so I sold it :D

hmm...what are you smoking? :rolleyes:
 
Back