I really enjoy this game but with the screen tear and slowdoen on eiger is really annoying. On time attack its fine but on the second lap there is screen tear and slowdown when in cockpit view mode and you are racing your ghost.
I honestly think PD need to downgrade this game to achieve what they set out to do.
It happens on fuji too.
If they do employ damage into the current build they are in trouble.
They should cut back to 720p and less cars on track.
Sorry but the replays are the only thing I play this game for now.
I know its unfinished but I think forza 2 is the better game and forza 3 will put PD to shame.
I honestly think PD need to downgrade this game to achieve what they set out to do.
It happens on fuji too.
If they do employ damage into the current build they are in trouble.
They should cut back to 720p and less cars on track.
Sorry but the replays are the only thing I play this game for now.
I know its unfinished but I think forza 2 is the better game and forza 3 will put PD to shame.