Has the Hub make you pick up old Forza games?

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 23 comments
Australia
Gold Coast
drbrg
Silv3rEy3d
I went and bought some more cars in Forza 5, and have played some Horizon today just to add points to my score in the Forza Hub. Close to Tier 4 now. Anyone else doing this to add some more credits to Horizon 2? I probably won't go as far as getting Forza 3 or even 2 (FM4 was my first Forza game, after GT), nor purchasing DLC or tokens for older titles, but I did play Horizon today just to up my score. Shouldn't have any issues getting to Tier 4 this month still and picking up the extra $500,000.

Now that you've mentioned it, I may do so when I have the time. I've got quite a bit of credits on FM5 (don't have any other Forza title though).

Now that you've mentioned it, I may do so when I have the time. I've got quite a bit of credits on FM5 (don't have any other Forza title though).

If you've got less than 50 cars it's a quick option to add points. No points beyond car 50, but 5 points each for your first 50. Got 50 cars in my Forza garage now, and I pretty much used the Million I got through the hub. :lol:

I am a tier 7 now with about 120 cars in the garage. I am just waiting to see what comes next, new barn finds would be great, not holding my breath on it though.

5 is in my console right now, but I spent about 20 minutes painting and not got on it since. I'm kinda missing playing it, as good as Horizon 2 is. If the full, punishing 5 physics were optional on the new game I'd feel much happier with it.

The only Forza titles I don't have are FM and FM2, and I don't feel any great need to purchase them.

Even though it isn't an "old" game, I'll be going back to FM5 for the sake of finishing all the races.

I am a tier 7 now with about 120 cars in the garage. I am just waiting to see what comes next, new barn finds would be great, not holding my breath on it though.

Tier 7? Nice! I just got to Tier 6 (not Tier 4, it's the other way around from the club Tiers) from Tier 5. Not sure whether I'll be able to get to the next tier. About 2,900 points away, and while I can get 1,100 points over the next couple of months just by switching on Horizon, Horizon 2 and Forza 5 daily, that leaves me with 1,800 points which will be a little harder to get. So far didn't have all that much to do to move up two Tiers.

878 points from Tier 8 here. Guess I should fire up FM5 but don't really feel the need at the moment. It's not like I'm short of cash in Horizon.

Been a Forza player since day 1 :D

image.jpg

Remember going into Gamestation and buying Forza 1 and really enjoying it when I got home.

I didn't pick up FM1, wish I had now. I guess I was enticed by the flashier graphics of Project Gotham 2 instead. with no internet there was no internet to build up hype about games so I had no idea there was more to the game under the surface. Luckily I got a FM2 disk with my 360 and never looked back.

Started up FM5 last night only to be faced with a syncing data message. After about half an hour I gave up and went to bed, will give it another go tonight.

This all makes me feel like I was really late to the party, but it was always Playstation for me. Bought an Xbox for Forza 4, because I eventually got bored with GT5. Even though I've still got a PS3, I never bought GT6. Likely won't bother with a PS4 either, but bought the Xbox One for Horizon 2. How things can change.

On a random note and only cause I found my copy today, so does Sega GT 2002, which features the Astra Coupe - my daily driver. Wish they had made the One backwards compatible.

I have been playing Forza since F1. I am currently Tier 6. The sad part is that after all these games later, I just found out about the Forza Rewards points a couple months ago. :dunce:

To answer the thread question, the only Forza games I have are F4, F5, and FH2. I truly love F4 and FH2.
F5 is still meh to me. F5 was free so I cant complain too much. :sly:

I'd be interested to hear why 5 is still a meh, is it lack of content? Personally, it demands such good driving that I couldn't care less for the supposed lack of content. Having to drive with care and precision beats a choice of five superminis or every generation of Golf.

I went on a bit of a run last year to max out my Forza Rewards points with the available games; Horizon 1 and FM4 just need some token purchases to do it. I was late to the Forza party too, since I bought my 360 in 2011 just for FM4. Though it came with FM3, and I had played it beforehand. I eventually hunted down FM2, but haven't gone very far through it, as it really does feel like a different game. I kept my 360 Forza-exclusive for a long time, but eventually picked up a copy of PGR4 for $3.

So does the Hub just provide you with a handy Rewards point reference on-system? I really was obsessed for a little there, of having the highest possible score of my friends list. Before FM5 came out, I think I was at the top, or maybe second to @Terronium-12 :P

VXR
I'd be interested to hear why 5 is still a meh, is it lack of content? Personally, it demands such good driving that I couldn't care less for the supposed lack of content. Having to drive with care and precision beats a choice of five superminis or every generation of Golf.

Not to mention if like me you joined the FM5 party late (1 month ago actually) then the content is more than adequate.

I went on a bit of a run last year to max out my Forza Rewards points with the available games; Horizon 1 and FM4 just need some token purchases to do it. I was late to the Forza party too, since I bought my 360 in 2011 just for FM4. Though it came with FM3, and I had played it beforehand. I eventually hunted down FM2, but haven't gone very far through it, as it really does feel like a different game. I kept my 360 Forza-exclusive for a long time, but eventually picked up a copy of PGR4 for $3.

So does the Hub just provide you with a handy Rewards point reference on-system? I really was obsessed for a little there, of having the highest possible score of my friends list. Before FM5 came out, I think I was at the top, or maybe second to @Terronium-12 :P

Yes, plus credits for every level you pass.

Yes, plus credits for every level you pass.

Instantly, and then bigger rewards in the coming months. That was a relatively easy way for me to make an additional 900K in credits just this month and what got me started. Now I seem to be in it just to increase my score, as the next Tier looks a bit out of reach, not wanting to spent any actual money.

Back