Has the penalty system always been this bad for the GT series?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Plato
  • 5 comments
  • 609 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,325
Messages
Special_1
I haven't played the whole series to know what the penalty system was like.

Has it always been this terrible?

I have played plenty of different racing games with a far superior penalty system than GT5, I won't mention the main game I played that was far superior as it leaves a bad atmosphere around here as I have experienced it a lot in these forums.

What are you're thoughts on previous games in the series guys, and can you see the penalty system being improved on this game?
 
The only previous game that featured penalties was GT4, and yes, it was equally as bad as GT5 penalty system, yet maybe not as annoying.
 
The only previous game that featured penalties was GT4, and yes, it was equally as bad as GT5 penalty system, yet maybe not as annoying.

I was expecting a response like yours, looks like PD have never had a clue how to implement what should be an easy feature. This is my main problem with this game, what is the point in having any sort of leaderboards if they can't even get this right?

People driving on the grass, cutting corners and other things they manage to find in this flawed system really irritate me. This does not happen on many racing games out there, because they recognize this as an important feature.

How can GT5 enthusiasts back PD up on their product with so many flaws, this to me being one of the most important for a good racing game :crazy:
 
^ this guy.

Thanks MoGoSpeed:tup:

I am just tired of the fanboys backing PD up on such a poor system, WHY not see how other game developers are doing it, instead of giving us crap, at this rate I am counting down the days til october. At least other games have it right.:grumpy:
 
While I fully understand your desire to express your dissatisfaction, we already have a number of threads for just that, please use those.


Locked


Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back