Has this happen to anyone else?

United States
Heaven
Yesterday when i went to buy my tv at best buy the price was 969$ plus i also bought a ninja blunder but one more thing that the sells man did without my consent.

I was gonna pay in cash but the sells man ask me for a credit card for record :rolleyes: right and without my consent this 🤬 charged 200$ in a membership to there total tech support for 180$ and webroot for 19.99$ without even telling me about it? It wasn't till i got home and looked at the receipt that i notes the most 200$ extra charge.

I got in touch with a best buy rep over the net and ask them to cancel that membership that was gonna charge me 200$ every year.

They almost got away with it this first time but now i know.

:indiff:

Your thread title sucks. Has what happened to anyone else? I almost didn't bother opening the thread because of that.

They have no right to add stuff like that without explaining stuff to you. They really don't have any right to deny you paying in cash in the first place. The sales guy is dishonest and the store manager, not on online rep, needs to know that this happened. The guy's actions are criminal, and he should be fired at the very least. If it was worth it, you could look into charging him with something, but that's probably not worth it.

Your thread title sucks. Has what happened to anyone else? I almost didn't bother opening the thread because of that.

They have no right to add stuff like that without explaining stuff to you. They really don't have any right to deny you paying in cash in the first place. The sales guy is dishonest and the store manager, not on online rep, needs to know that this happened. The guy's actions are criminal, and he should be fired at the very least. If it was worth it, you could look into charging him with something, but that's probably not worth it.
Thanks and sorry about the title i know i suck at title names.

I will look into taking more actions.

Hope this thread helps anyone else who ever buys from best buy be careful when you gonna pay in cash and they ask you for your Card.

Thanks and sorry about the title i know i suck at title names.

I will look into taking more actions.

Hope this thread helps anyone else who ever buys from best buy be careful when you gonna pay in cash and they ask you for your Card.
I’ve been buying 🤬 from them for years and have never heard of this happening to anyone else I know.
That’s a bad sales rep and an even worse person. For sure tell the general manager of the store and corporate.

Back