Has this happened to anyone else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter redhed17
  • 8 comments
  • 1,070 views
Messages
1,334
United Kingdom
The Pool Of Life.
I added to the livery on a car the other night and then saved it. I then created an offline race and raced it. In the race the new Livery additions were not there. I thought it hadn't saved properly but after the race it was all there correct. I then did a drift 'race' and the Livery defaulted to the original 'factory' design. As far as I was aware, I was connected to the Network at all times.:confused:

Has anyone else had the Livery change like this?
 
I added to the livery on a car the other night and then saved it. I then created an offline race and raced it. In the race the new Livery additions were not there. I thought it hadn't saved properly but after the race it was all there correct. I then did a drift 'race' and the Livery defaulted to the original 'factory' design. As far as I was aware, I was connected to the Network at all times.:confused:

Has anyone else had the Livery change like this?

I had something similar happening to me.
My custom livery loaded... but just the painting. No decals.
 
I had something similar happening to me.
My custom livery loaded... but just the painting. No decals.
That is odd. :confused:

I had most of the Decals I had before, but not the new changes. Did you ever save it with just the paint with no Decals? It could be an answer in that it may be defaulting to a previous saved version.
 
That is odd. :confused:

I had most of the Decals I had before, but not the new changes. Did you ever save it with just the paint with no Decals? It could be an answer in that it may be defaulting to a previous saved version.

I don’t remember. This is an ever ongoing livery.
 
Did you do the upload with the "apply" box checked? Does it open with the changes saved in the editor?
 
Decals are not available if you are not online since they are stored online. If, for instance, the server is down for maintenance and you open a livery, all the decals will be missing.
 
Decals are not available if you are not online since they are stored online. If, for instance, the server is down for maintenance and you open a livery, all the decals will be missing.

I was racing in bathurst.

When it shows the car on the loading screen, my livery was broken, with no decals. I raced liked this, because of the penalties when abandoning the race...
 
I was racing in bathurst.

When it shows the car on the loading screen, my livery was broken, with no decals. I raced liked this, because of the penalties when abandoning the race...

Maybe an error connecting to the server while loading the decals.

All I know is that what is described is the exact behavior that happens when you are offline and load a livery. All of your personal decals and community decals are online only.
 
Thanks everyone for taking the times to reply.

Maybe in the first case of mine the connection dropped while loading the track and data for the race, and so it loaded a previous version of the Livery. Hopefully it doesn't happen that often to me or anyone else.
 
Back