Has this happened to you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SLOREDRS
  • 10 comments
  • 970 views
Messages
1
I was participating in the German Touring Car Cup and finished all the races get the prize money for winning the championship and get to the screen where you get the prize car and all I see is the "Congratulations" you have won the AMG Mercedes Race Car but I dont see the car just the background and the button that says "ok" I click ok and it freezes the game. I have done this 3 times now any suggestions?

I am on day 912 and have raced in this event 5 times now with no problems until now.

Any help is much appriciated

-Mike-
 
It seems that this game should've been called: "The real simulator of bugs"

I was exiting the "like the wind race" after winning the race and the darn thing froze:tdown: Sometimes, the darn thing with the spinning timer or what in the heck you wanna call it, takes up to 14 seconds to load/unload:tdown: 👎
What a crap of **** 👎
 
SLOREDRS
I was participating in the German Touring Car Cup and finished all the races get the prize money for winning the championship and get to the screen where you get the prize car and all I see is the "Congratulations" you have won the AMG Mercedes Race Car but I dont see the car just the background and the button that says "ok" I click ok and it freezes the game. I have done this 3 times now any suggestions?

I am on day 912 and have raced in this event 5 times now with no problems until now.

Any help is much appriciated

-Mike-
Take your GT4 Disk out & "Gently" Clean it. Many members seem to be having the same temporary problems. 👍 ...O.G. :D
 
Hmmm i havent even noticed one glitch yet but thats me, i usually spot the odd few after a couple days in most games, you lot must really throw your discs about. I suggest you be more careful. Also has your PS2 ever had its laser cleaned that usually fixes tehm up.
 
This happened to me once, i was around the 13% and busy doing the French car championship, i finished it and it got stuck...

Had to turn it off and do it all over again :(
 
Open the drawer up on the PS2 and blow into it gently, Just incase you got some dust going on in there.

That happened with Driver 3 on my xbox and 'a gentle blow' sorted it.

:sly:
 
Cleaning the disk and/or lens should solve this. This isn't a widespread bug that's in every copy I don't think. I've never had this or heard of anyone experiencing it.
 
the big 60000 :D
 
Back