has your Bspec driver retired ?

Messages
208
Messages
kierancrabtree12
is this possible ?

I'm training a second one up now just in case . Then i noticed that my first Bspec driver had a downward arrow by him. ? always a bad sign in the gaming world. Lol
After 5 high end races with my new bob he's level 10 with similar stats to my first bob who is level 17 . And now they both have upward arrows and I can't pick between them .
 
is this possible ?

I'm training a second one up now just in case . Then i noticed that my first Bspec driver had a downward arrow by him. ? always a bad sign in the gaming world. Lol
After 5 high end races with my new bob he's level 10 with similar stats to my first bob who is level 17 . And now they both have upward arrows and I can't pick between them .

those arrows is just their current mood. it affects their driving performance.
 
Back