Hate BSpec Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter j3ozg
  • 2 comments
  • 618 views
Messages
21
Messages
Alex_Figueroa
I am currently lvl 12 Bspec and i am trying to get gold in Supercar Festival. Iunno why but when im racing in daytona speedway my car is unable to be everyone elses. im currently using fully mod Bugatti and i should be able to beat everyone on the track but for some reason when it comes to cornering on this track the driver brakes too much that the drivers behind me catch up right away...

can anyone help me?
 
Well, I hate to say it, but that's the way the Bugatti Veyron works for any track, you or Bob driving it. Mainly because of it weight, so it has to slow down more. (I personally don't care for the Bugatti Veryron) What I used to win that race, and grind a little bit, was the Lamborghini SuperVeloce, fully tuned. Not one problem occurred as long I kept coaching Bob to pace up.
 
You know I won with Daytona and High Speed ring with the Veyron but then put him in my ZR1-RM for NurbGP. I had to baby sit him a bit on both and remind him to pace up in the corners.

I wonder if different bob's drive different. My Veyron was pure stock as well only mod was to put the required tires on it.
 
Back