Have 2 copies of Twisted Metal: Black...

• Thread starter Duke
  • 4 comments

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
United States
Midlantic Area
GTP_Duke
I had it on my Christmas list but somebody nice gave me their old copy, so I don't need the one I just got for Christmas.

It's the "Classics" version so it's only worth $20 if I take it back to Best Buy, but what should I trade it for?

I'd definitely like to hear about any multi-player games, and any kid-type games. We have Gauntlet: Dark Legacy and all 4 of us (ranging in age from 7 to 39) enjoy playing that together.

I was thinking about Tony Hawk 4, but my wife probably wouldn't think that was too hot, since she doesn't like driving and flying games much.

TIA!

I think that Baldur's gate: Dark Alliance is a greatest hit as well (Classics) and it is a much better game than gauntlet (which is crap.) It offers amazing graphics (Gauntlets are crap) great gameplay (Gauntlet's is crap) and loads of fun (Gauntlet is a load of something anyway.)
Gauntlet does feature 4 player gaming, but BG:DA features an excellent 2 player cooperative mode that truly sets it apart from most hack and slash games.
Another good choice would be Jack and Daxter. An excellent platformer.

Tom: thanks for the hint. I'd really like 4 player games if possible but I will check it out; we're all big S&S fans. Gauntlet does suck but that's part of the charm; besides there is some family history there. My wife and I (then fiancee) played about 2000 levels of the old Mac version back in about 1989 or so, before we finally got tired of seeing how far we could go. BG might be fun for the two of us to play.

Rjensen that happens when I sign my name in posts the way I usually do in my emails -

:Duke

:lol:
I guess I should have mentioned that I bought Gauntlet (back when it first came out for $50.) too, so we're in the same boat.
And lol, I didn't notice that BG : DA did that. I get that all the time when chatting on MSN IM.

Back