g2010ag Messages 159 Messages grampa1951 Mar 1, 2012 #1 The title says it all. Available to trade now.
zakyta_4 Go Lowndsey!!! Premium Messages 763 australia Messages zakyta_4 Mar 1, 2012 #2 I'd like to trade, i've got FT 86 II in orange metallic, but I wouldn't be able to send til after reset.
I'd like to trade, i've got FT 86 II in orange metallic, but I wouldn't be able to send til after reset.
g2010ag Messages 159 Messages grampa1951 Mar 1, 2012 #3 Ok, send friend request to gpookag, will trade after reset. I can still trade before reset if anyone else wants the GSX right now.
Ok, send friend request to gpookag, will trade after reset. I can still trade before reset if anyone else wants the GSX right now.
zakyta_4 Go Lowndsey!!! Premium Messages 763 australia Messages zakyta_4 Mar 1, 2012 #4 Thanks, FR sent mate, will send the car after reset.
g2010ag Messages 159 Messages grampa1951 Mar 1, 2012 #5 zakyta_4 Thanks, FR sent mate, will send the car after reset. Click to expand... Good, looks like I am out of here for the night will accept request and send after reset.
zakyta_4 Thanks, FR sent mate, will send the car after reset. Click to expand... Good, looks like I am out of here for the night will accept request and send after reset.