Have any aspects of the game changed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hig-GT
  • 5 comments
  • 509 views
Messages
1,096
Messages
Higz7
I ask this because I went on yesterday and all of my cars that usually are set up perfectly and drive spot on just aren't doing so now, for example:

My Ferrari F430 Scuderia, best Nurburgring time being 6.42, best time recently 7.06.

Citroen GT Concept, best Nurburgring time being 6.35, best time recently 7.02.

That Mazda Furai is playing up aswell.

I haven't changed any settings, suspension is the same, LSD is the same, downforce is the same, tyres are the same so I don't understand what is wrong all of a sudden.

I am having these problems both online and in-game, however, Bob isn't having any problem what-so-ever! :scared:
 
Have you used those cars in B-Spec prior your last run?
I did the mistake, to use the 908 with soft tires in A-Spec, then went to B-Spec with the same car and back into A-Spec and was wondering why the car was handling so crappy.
Of course it has to because the tires were set event specific automatically to racing hard for the B-Spec driver and it hasn't changed automatically to soft after switching back to A-Spec.
 
The tyres are definately still the same, as said, nothing has changed since those last timed runs. Neither cars have been used in B Spec either, those are cars that I wont let Bob drive.
 
Nobody else noticed anything no? I might just set my cars up again from scratch and see how we go. If anyone could shed some light on this though please do :)
 
They might need rigidity or engine overhaul?
 
I hope not as neither of them are over 2 - 300 miles, I don't know, I'll have to see how much it is, it just seemed so sudden that these cars became awful to drive after being brilliant to drive. They just slide around all over the place now.
 
Back