Have RX-7 Spirit A, the Forza 4 Gift Car- Want to Trade

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 20 comments
United States
Lexington, KY
bryphotoguy
BryCivicSi
I received the RX-7 Spirit A, the Forza 4, prize car for registering my receipt for Forza 4. I do not want or need it. I tried to auction it but the car is locked. Is there a way I can unlock it to auction off? I want credits to buy a few Porsches. Or all of them. :)

This one:

RX7.jpg

Not a problem. Keep it...it'll transfer (well, not actually transfer) over to FM4 and you'll have the Spirit R there as well.

Hmmm, suppose they'll accept a screen grab of my pre-order?

:D

I just tried that this morning. Haven't heard one way or another back from them, mabey because nobody is there on the weekend, but it doesn't hurt to try.

SlipZtrEm

NA
I just tried that this morning. Haven't heard one way or another back from them, mabey because nobody is there on the weekend, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Should be fine. I know a couple people here did that with their online pre-order and T10 accepted it.

Yeah, I took a screen capture of my Order Summary, and put my Gamertag on it, and sent it to them. Today, I went on FM3, and got the confirmation message, saying that they got my email, and they gifted me the RX7.

Yeah, I took a screen capture of my Order Summary, and put my Gamertag on it, and sent it to them. Today, I went on FM3, and got the confirmation message, saying that they got my email, and they gifted me the RX7.

:banghead: Didn't :banghead: put :banghead: gamertag :banghead: on :banghead: receipt! :banghead:

Ok, gonna try this again using my brain this time. :lol:

I Print Screen'd the Best Buy page and put a tiny note about the Canadian site being borked. And yes, with my gamertag :P

Good to know it can indeed work.

The steps say to put your gamertag in the subject line, not on the receipt, yes/no?

Jerome

It seems to indicate both, Jerome. So I did just that 👍

I did just put the gamertag in the subject (as per the instructions).

Forwarded the order confirmation email I got from the place I bought it and changed the subject. No scanning/printing/gamertag on the receipt.

Got the car, no problem.

Send a copy of your receipt to forza_preorder@microsoft.com with your Gamertag (just the Gamertag) in the subject line. This can be either a scanned copy or a photograph of your receipt in JPEG format. Be sure and write your Gamertag on the receipt and make sure the date is clearly legible. Be sure to include your Xbox LIVE Gamertag in the subject line of your e-mail. And, before you ask, yes we WILL be looking at all the e-mails to make sure you included your receipt.

From their website. So I did put it on my receipt, and the subject line

I did just put the gamertag in the subject (as per the instructions).

Forwarded the order confirmation email I got from the place I bought it and changed the subject. No scanning/printing/gamertag on the receipt.

Got the car, no problem.

So they must not be too strict on putting your Gamertag on the receipt.

I'm still a bit ticked annoyed by that preorder incentive thingy :lol:

I sent my receipt in and got the Spirit R, but I couldn't retrieve it - don't know why. I guess it's because I purchaased a new copy of FM3 a while after, and the gift had already expired :grumpy:

Ah well, doesn't matter, really. Not exatly a car I'd be moaning about if I can't get it. All the normal RX-7 would need for me to like it just as much would be a decent looking wing beesides the FM Aero one.

Or, better yet, T10 could make the FM Aero bits look better :D Like the one for the GT-R. Looks a lot better than the usual one.

How many credits do you need?
I may be able to help you.

I am at 350,000 now. I am at least shooting for 500,000 to get the 550 Spyder so any amount helps. But I wouldn't turn down the millions of credits I need to buy every Porsche in the game. :)

Back