Have sympathy for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluehomeboy
  • 18 comments
  • 888 views
Messages
29
I've got to finish doing the Formula GT Championship before I can do anything else worthwhile with my memory card. Woe betide me. The races are too long to be fun anymore, I'm ready to start race 7 at Cote d'Azur whenever, and I'm dreading doing 8 more 1-and-a-half-hour-long races. Please shower me with sympathy.

:grumpy:
 
B spec! Also, just win enough races that you don't need to continue the series to win the championship.
 
ok dude stop complaining cuz i did this with an R8 my first time around so it not that hard with a F1 :dopey:
 
I never said it was hard. It's just boring. I'm tempted to race whilst doing something more interesting. Any ideas? How about i-spy?
 
b-spec it you pleb. put it on B-spec, 3 and overtake, and go have a beer or something
 
I done-did 2 races while I was away, and found out that I can trust B-Spec Bob, and that beer is best drunk outside :dunce:
 
Bluehomeboy
I've got to finish doing the Formula GT Championship before I can do anything else worthwhile with my memory card. Woe betide me. The races are too long to be fun anymore, I'm ready to start race 7 at Cote d'Azur whenever, and I'm dreading doing 8 more 1-and-a-half-hour-long races. Please shower me with sympathy.

:grumpy:

I thought this was going to be another "My GT4 gamesave is corrupted and it's the games fault!" threads.
 
Me too - Looks like we were all wrong huh... :)
 
I used Bspec 4 overtake to win this, because my B-spec guy/girl/thing stinked when I did these races. He/she/it pitted in a lot, but he/she/it always got a time just good enough to win. Nurburgring is gonna be a pain in the butt though
 
Back