Have The GT Plant forums become useless?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KarbonCopy
  • 25 comments
  • 2,010 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
14
Messages
ConkerDirossi
When GT5 first came out, these forums were the place to go to learn and share knowledge about the game; however, now, with the game being a few months old, have the forums just become a place where most threads are whining about the game? Or do they still hold true to their use at the time of the GT5 release?
 
KarbonCopy
When GT5 first came out, these forums were the place to go to learn and share knowledge about the game; however, now, with the game being a few months old, have the forums just become a place where most threads are whining about the game? Or do they still hold true to their use at the time of the GT5 release?

I for one am new here, and i am getting a lot of help. However over the last few days the incessant crying has made me want to look elsewhere!
 
There's more to GTPlanet than the GT5 sections. Try to look a little deeper. There's some good stuff on here.
 
I wouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. In the short amount of time here, I've found these forums IMMENSELY informative.

👍
 
It'll probably die down as people lose interest in the game.
 
KarbonCopy
When GT5 first came out, these forums were the place to go to learn and share knowledge about the game; however, now, with the game being a few months old, have the forums just become a place where most threads are whining about the game? Or do they still hold true to their use at the time of the GT5 release?

No, but evidently spell check has.

I would say GT Plant forums would suck as well.
 
Blank_Redge
I wouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. In the short amount of time here, I've found these forums IMMENSELY informative.

👍

We always threw out the bad apples... But that's just what I know.
 
The crying will settle. It's only because of all the changes over the last few weeks. I'm hoping there will be a new update soon and be done with it. Let us accept what ever they give us and move on.
 
Ignore the trolls. Haters gonna hate.
 
Before GT5 came out, it was all about what would be in the game, or what wouldn't be, or what should be.

The game came out and the next month was spent on trying to learn all the little tricks of the game.

Then the patches came out and a week or so would be spent on learning the tricks of the patch.

It's been what, 3 plus months and most of the games general information has been uncovered and are now searchable topics. Unfortunately, with the amount of posters feeling the need to feel relavent in the world of GTP, they make a new thread about a topic that already has a bunch of others posting about it. Only if people could be banned just for not using the search function.
 
The crying will settle. It's only because of all the changes over the last few weeks. I'm hoping there will be a new update soon and be done with it. Let us accept what ever they give us and move on.

👍 Amen to that. Today isn't even as bad as it was yesterday. The whole place will mellow and settle into how it should be.
 
It shouldn't be allowed to settle until free trade is completely, permanently restored. That's the main purpose of the whine threads, and it's a good one, even if most of them don't do a very good job.
 
It shouldn't be allowed to settle until free trade is completely, permanently restored. That's the main purpose of the whine threads, and it's a good one, even if most of them don't do a very good job.

I'm not sure what's going to be in the new update (if there is one) but if it doesn't work out how you like I suggest building a bridge and get over it. End of the day you going to have to accept what they give.
 
harveya
I'm not sure what's going to be in the new update (if there is one) but if it doesn't work out how you like I suggest building a bridge and get over it. End of the day you going to have to accept what they give.

I was go ing to say that you forgot the "Cry me a river" part of this, but I have seen so much crying around here.. You practically need waders to browse the forums.
 
II-zOoLoGy-II
No, but evidently spell check has.

I would say GT Plant forums would suck as well.

Where is my spelling wrong in that paragraph?
 
KarbonCopy
Where is my spelling wrong in that paragraph?

Your thread title says Plant not Planet. Apparently we must all be Rhodes Scholars and never make mistakes. Good thing I am using the iPad, it corrects everything for me!
 
Gt-planet is still useful for many things. We can talk about the new updates and seasonal events and there is bound to be someone around that wants to ask a question on GT5 or anything else for that manner.
 
Laynas_Daddi
Your thread title says Plant not Planet. Apparently we must all be Rhodes Scholars and never make mistakes. Good thing I am using the iPad, it corrects everything for me!

Haha good eye! I'm on my IPod Touch and I'm still getting used to the keyboard :p
 
KarbonCopy
Haha good eye! I'm on my IPod Touch and I'm still getting used to the keyboard :p

It takes some getting used to.... I use this iPad for everything short of making dinner. Lol
 
Laynas_Daddi
It takes some getting used to.... I use this iPad for everything short of making dinner. Lol

Haha nice! Yea these handhelds are amazing for eating up downtime at work. Love'em!!
 
The crying will settle. It's only because of all the changes over the last few weeks. I'm hoping there will be a new update soon and be done with it. Let us accept what ever they give us and move on.

Very well said. 👍
 
Not entirely you just need to ignore a few troll threads here and there and the rest is very helpful!
 
GTP needs more moderators. As the numbers swell, the quantity increases, the quality as expected is spiralling downward into the abyss of bad grammars, misspelt words, redundancy and wall of text.
 
There is nothing wrong with GTP,lots of good questions being asked and answered.It's just that you're paying too much attention to those 1.07 threads.If they're duplicate threads they will be deleted and indeed most have.So there's no big deal for all this hyperbole saying/asking if GTP is useless imo,because there is still a wealth of information and many of good reads here.
 
Not entirely you just need to ignore a few troll threads here and there and the rest is very helpful!

This is what I believe too.👍
 
I am not aware of the taxonomy of this GT Plant, but I'm sure it sprouts locks when mature.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back