have to get back kick GT7 online because

• Thread starter Kurvi35
  • 2 comments
Finland
Finland
Hi,
First sorry my very bad english, but i try.

Have to get back kick GT7 online, because me and many try to do clean online games.
if you want to make a public room for that possibly new good purely race players or and wants to look for new players, so need to make a public room.
Then in the public room title you type for example Clean racing, if you hit you wait.
Then the race begins and some players don’t care about the rules at all ! x players not follow online room rules !

%&#"! gets out for example, run on. driven to the side not waiting ! and then the whole race ruined and the whole evening!
Then i have to make friends only but they are then not all my friends i.e. there is no privat room! so there is also a danger of that coming blocklist players.

Example yesterday coming x players wrong car and i asked to change the car and he did not agree and I asked many times and other players also see it notice.
He asked to kick him he did it on purpose so I removed the whole room!

It can no longer be done as friends only, but this is not much better and
i not can look for new pure players, when public room not kick system, when x players not follow online room rules.

have to get back kick system GT7 online, Thank you.

Hi,
First sorry my very bad english, but i try.

Have to get back kick GT7 online, because me and many try to do clean online games.
if you want to make a public room for that possibly new good purely race players or and wants to look for new players, so need to make a public room.
Then in the public room title you type for example Clean racing, if you hit you wait.
Then the race begins and some players don’t care about the rules at all ! x players not follow online room rules !

%&#"! gets out for example, run on. driven to the side not waiting ! and then the whole race ruined and the whole evening!
Then i have to make friends only but they are then not all my friends i.e. there is no privat room! so there is also a danger of that coming blocklist players.

Example yesterday coming x players wrong car and i asked to change the car and he did not agree and I asked many times and other players also see it notice.
He asked to kick him he did it on purpose so I removed the whole room!

It can no longer be done as friends only, but this is not much better and
i not can look for new pure players, when public room not kick system, when x players not follow online room rules.

have to get back kick system GT7 online, Thank you.
You also can't change tracks in the same room or do a track vote. Wassup with that?🤔

Yes.
i can`t change Tracks and vote track and Change Laps
When you make online room you can not save room settings.

And as a replay and in short first post > Have to get back kick GT7 online, because me and many Team try to do clean online games.
Often go all game night ruined when x players don`t follow team rules!

Latest Posts

Back