Have two Veyrons in garage from prize cars. What should I do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtsean
  • 18 comments
  • 1,930 views
Messages
3
I've got two Veyrons that I have recieved via prize cars. One for a race series and one for the 1000 Prize car. Since they were both prize cars I can't sell them. Is there anything I can do to take advantage of my situation other than just removing one from my garage?

Thanks.
 
no the handle on them is shocking just ger rid of them
 
Fuse them together and make a veyron SS
 
Get them together with a bottle of wine, some nice food and Barry White crooning in the background. If the mood is right, they will make sweet sweet Veyron love. And fingers crossed, in 9 months, out will pop an EB110 :)
 
Paint them different colours.
Tune one and leave the other stock.
Trade one for a duded Panda ie
 
I can take one of those of your hands!:sly:
 
Get them together with a bottle of wine, some nice food and Barry White crooning in the background. If the mood is right, they will make sweet sweet Veyron love. And fingers crossed, in 9 months, out will pop an EB110 :)

I love you.


To the OP: I say that you trade it. If you can't find a good deal on here, maybe go into an online lobby and try to get some kid to give up something decent for it. Just sure they send their car first!
 
If one of them is the Red & Black one I'll trade you something really good for it :)
 
do a split screen multiplayer race with a friend and crash head on into eachother at 250mph.
 
do a split screen multiplayer race with a friend and crash head on into eachother at 250mph.

You don't need to own 2 Veyrons to see that! Just head into any Online Lobby on SSR7 that doesn't have limits. Better yet: 2 S. Vettels head-on collision. You can go from 290mph to 150mph-in-reverse in a blisteringly fast zero seconds! :dopey:
 
Spray it orange, and tune it up to SS spec level, then compare lap times for every track in the game... Then gift it to me
 
Use them as Bookends , Boat Anchor or Paperweigths there **** all use for anything else except going fast in a staright line .
 
I've got two Veyrons that I have recieved via prize cars. One for a race series and one for the 1000 Prize car. Since they were both prize cars I can't sell them. Is there anything I can do to take advantage of my situation other than just removing one from my garage?

Thanks.

It's not because they are price cars.
You can only sell cheap/fairly cheap cars in the game, unfortunately.


Get them together with a bottle of wine, some nice food and Barry White crooning in the background. If the mood is right, they will make sweet sweet Veyron love. And fingers crossed, in 9 months, out will pop an EB110 :)

I have an EB110 poster, but I didn't know the name of it, other than 'Bugatti'. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Get them together with a bottle of wine, some nice food and Barry White crooning in the background. If the mood is right, they will make sweet sweet Veyron love. And fingers crossed, in 9 months, out will pop an EB110 :)

:drool:
 
I got 2 (I got one for GT World Championship and bought one). I tuned my GT World Championship one and kept the second stock
 
I will take one off your hands....?
 
Trade em with another n00b who thinks they Veyron will be awesome!
 
Back