Have Wheel Settings Changed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lynx-Can
  • 8 comments
  • 558 views
Messages
181
Messages
GTP_Lynx-Can
I'm using a DFGT, after turning GT5 back on after the weekend the wheel just feels light. Cornering at 150mph can be done with my finger. I Currently have it on FFB 10 yet it feels the same as FFB 1. :yuck:

Any ideas?

Ohh, I have simulation settings and all aids-assists off.
 
I'm using a DFGT, after turning GT5 back on after the weekend the wheel just feels light. Cornering at 150mph can be done with my finger. I Currently have it on FFB 10 yet it feels the same as FFB 1. :yuck:

Any ideas?

Ohh, I have simulation settings and all aids-assists off.

The DFGT does that sometimes.....Randomly during a long race the steering just goes numb and then it comes back to life......I doubt its supposed to happen...but based on what i have seen it should fix itself
 
but based on what i have seen it should fix itself

:) I hope it does. The game just feels lifeless now.The is a touch off life in the wheel but if the wheel starts fighting I simply apply a second finger and that's enough to resist.

:scared:
 
Your mom didnt unplug the power supply or something... right?
 
Also. Is it with every car? some cars just naturally have that really light front end steering..i hate all the cars that do that.

Try out a Ford GT. that should have pretty heavy steering. see if the steering wheel feels right with that car. And turn Power steering off..Is the wheel set to simulation and not professional or arcade.
 
Your mom didnt unplug the power supply or something... right?

Nope. Should I try setting up again?

Also. Is it with every car? some cars just naturally have that really light front end steering..i hate all the cars that do that.

Try out a Ford GT. that should have pretty heavy steering. see if the steering wheel feels right with that car. And turn Power steering off..Is the wheel set to simulation and not professional or arcade.

Will do. I'll post back.
 
Nope. Should I try setting up again?

Eehmm dunno.
That was as far as my expertise went.
My mom unplugged the power once and I been trying to 'fix' it for a week before friend of mine just put the adapter back in the walloutlet and slapped me for being so stupid.

I got a milkshake afterwards though so all is well.
 
Well everything is set up o.k. I've tried the ford GT and it feels the same. I'm using FFB10 too.
:(
 
Well everything is set up o.k. I've tried the ford GT and it feels the same. I'm using FFB10 too.
:(

Well if your wheel is broken then just call up Logitech...most likely they'll send you a new one for free....ive heard that's how it works.
edit: If you have had your wheel for less than 1 year.
 
Back