Have X2010 prototype for trade today

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackfrost
  • 9 comments
  • 439 views
I have the following decent cars, if interested;

Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Lambo NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92

I have some others available.
Or I can buy any car for up to 10 Million. Can trade today.
 
I have the following decent cars, if interested;

Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Lambo NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92

I have some others available.
Or I can buy any car for up to 10 Million. Can trade today.

would like the: Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
 
Take a look at my garage, I have the Peugeot 908 Team Total also if other falls through
 
Deal, I can trade tonight after the reset, can you? The 908 is not zero miles, is that ok?
 
you have pm
 
Sorry I didn't get back to you. I had to work. :-( Trade with you next time.
 
jackfrost = good trader, thank you for a smooth first trade:tup:
 
Back