have you ever looked at the spectators?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tower Turn 13
  • 5 comments
  • 734 views
Messages
3,587
I'm up all night doing course work and letting GT5 play on demo mode in the background. Have you ever noticed who's watching you from behind the fence? I look up and see two bearded hicks in camo hats.
:lol:

I'm sorry I'm delirious with lack of sleep but I like the realism of inbred white people watching GT5 races.
 
the spectators are sooooooooo late 90s stuff...

can't believe they are sitting in the cold, rain and darkness in the 24hrs leman watching headlights go by all night long... LOL
 
I thought they were cardboard cut outs? If those are spectators I should stop crashing into them. :ouch:
 
Just like the real thing then?

Exactly. If I traveled to Europe to watch the race, I'd watch the whole damn thing. 3PM to 3PM.
 
Back