Have you ever looked for your PS4 copy of GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5 Level 41
  • 4 comments
  • 1,081 views
Messages
1,405
United States
Tennessee
Messages
tnfedexman
Of course it doesn't exist but it's been so long since a new game has come out I spent 20 minutes looking for it anyway. I convinced myself I owned an updated PS4 version and I just couldn't find it.

Face palm.
 
Of course it doesn't exist but it's been so long since a new game has come out I spent 20 minutes looking for it anyway. I convinced myself I owned an updated PS4 version and I just couldn't find it.

Face palm.

ok
 
Of course it doesn't exist but it's been so long since a new game has come out I spent 20 minutes looking for it anyway. I convinced myself I owned an updated PS4 version and I just couldn't find it.

Face palm.
?
 
I haven't even looked for my PS3 copy in forever. Keep looking though, you might find something around the end of October.
 
Back