Have you ever noticed it? Part 2

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 2 comments
Italy
Varallo Pombia, Italy
Salva-the_gamer
This time isn't a background, but a car. In the NTSC-U and PAL versions there is the Shelby GT500, but in the Japanese version there is the GT500KR, a hidden car in other releases (driveable only with codes and have the own Engine, Base Weight and Drivetrain). It have the same stats of the standard GT500. The only change is the name

The KR. If you play the Japanese version the standard GT500 is hidden, then only with codes is driveable

And this is the standard GT500, driveable in NTSC-U and PAL releases. KR is hidden

I'm going to be playing the bad role, but 2 things:
1. We know. It's great that you're finding stuff out, but we know all there is to know about the graphical and content differences between the regions. Just read the searching for evidence of hidden things GT2 thread for example, and you'll see most of it.

2. I'll warn you before an actual moderator does, but you can't create a thread for everything you find. In most forums it's considered as flooding/spamming. Create one thread in which you talk about what you want to talk, in this case, regional differences, and stick to that thread because the worst that can happen is getting you banned from the forum for spam (but first, a warning I presume).

Now back to normal answer because I really hate being the bad guy.
One of the 2 GT500 actually has a taller rear end for some reason. But yeah they're identical, just with a different nameplate. The GT350 also have differences, with the duplicate having side exhausts on the race modification instead of rear exits.

I'm going to be playing the bad role, but 2 things:
1. We know. It's great that you're finding stuff out, but we know all there is to know about the graphical and content differences between the regions. Just read the searching for evidence of hidden things GT2 thread for example, and you'll see most of it.

2. I'll warn you before an actual moderator does, but you can't create a thread for everything you find. In most forums it's considered as flooding/spamming. Create one thread in which you talk about what you want to talk, in this case, regional differences, and stick to that thread because the worst that can happen is getting you banned from the forum for spam (but first, a warning I presume).

Thanks submaniac93 to give this advice. From now if I have to talk about a thing I will create only a thread, not many for the same thing

Back