Have you ever tried this

  • Thread starter Thread starter tubago
  • 26 comments
  • 1,584 views
Messages
197
On the first 100 days get all licences in gold (16 tests+1 cofee break+3 cars = 20 days per licence, so no margin to miss!!!), then do all the driving missions by order and then a-spec every race once for 200 a-spec points by this order:
Begginer, Proffessional, Extreme, European Hall, American Hall, Japanese Hall, Endurance, Manufacturers races.
After getting 100%, sell every cars used for races (never use prize cars for racing) and buy new ones with 0 Km (the colour is up to you) and to finish collect all cars with 0Km and if not possible with 10Km and if this is not also possible with the lowest millage possible.

At the end you can buy more copies of the cars you want!!!

What do you think?

Sorry for my bad english!!!
 
Impossible. There are several races where you cannot get 200 A-spec points.

But if you work around that, then it'd be a decent idea, and a good accomplishment.

BTW, your english is excellent. 👍 👍 There are many people on this forum who use "ppl" for people, "u" for you, and so on. :yuck:

Duck7892
 
I'm testing cars on my old save to see what cars can get 200 a spec points. For the sunday cup you can use a Subaru 360, but i doubt we can win anything at 80 Km/h!!!!
 
That sounds too anal. There has to be margin for error, otherwise resetting the playstation becomes very tempting. How about all golds in 105 days? I still wouldn't be able to do it. (I only have 10 golds anyway).
 
If you select retry when failing or finish with silver or bronze does not count a day, so there is your margin!!

BTW. I'm trying that! I already got all the licences on gold and i'm on day 101 (as you can't do a test on day 1. You can, but the result only appears on the 2nd day of the diary!)
 
As far as I know (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this), the day only increases if you leave one license test and go to another. So if you do one test 30,000 times it will only increase one day, so long as you don't go to another test.
 
If anybody else also attempts this challange report your progress here!!!
 
Wish my coffee breaks at work would take up a full day :) :) .

I started this but early on I noticed I had used 3 extra days, but there was no record in my diary of what I did on those days. The day entry was blank.
I did not reset or go out of a test before I golded it or anything like that. Any explanations?
I decided a minimum day game save was useless since a day is taken when you buy a car etc. How many people know that previewing a race also takes a day?
Currently this save has all golds done up to S (without the Coffee breaks) and at day 79.
 
tubago
On the first 100 days get all licences in gold (16 tests+1 cofee break+3 cars = 20 days per licence, so no margin to miss!!!), then do all the driving missions by order and then a-spec every race once for 200 a-spec points by this order:
Begginer, Proffessional, Extreme, European Hall, American Hall, Japanese Hall, Endurance, Manufacturers races.
After getting 100%, sell every cars used for races (never use prize cars for racing) and buy new ones with 0 Km (the colour is up to you) and to finish collect all cars with 0Km and if not possible with 10Km and if this is not also possible with the lowest millage possible.

Mate, way too easy. i am on my 4th time thru that way. 3rd time i did it all while standing on my head, this time thru i am doing it with one eye closed, using my nose on the controls.
 
Ezz777
Mate, way too easy. i am on my 4th time thru that way. 3rd time i did it all while standing on my head, this time thru i am doing it with one eye closed, using my nose on the controls.
Something makes me want to call BS on this.













Are you using your nose for the gas/break or steering? :lol:
 
Ezz777
Mate, way too easy. i am on my 4th time thru that way. 3rd time i did it all while standing on my head, this time thru i am doing it with one eye closed, using my nose on the controls.

Obviously all that blood rushing to your head has caused permanant and disabilatating brain damage. :dunce:
 
BS!?! Never!

Nose, for the steering, tongue for the brake and accelerator... My flat mate doesn't like the slobber, but the GF is loving the dexterity i am learning.
 
Ezz777
BS!?! Never!

Nose, for the steering, tongue for the brake and accelerator... My flat mate doesn't like the slobber, but the GF is loving the dexterity i am learning.

I am sorry you have lost the use of your hands and feet.
 
Ezz777
Totally disabilatating!

Luckily i can still spell. Have to use my right ear lobe to do it tho.

I am glad you can still spell after your debilatating injuries but you failed to get my drift.

I used a made up word to reply to your made up story. 👍
 
fair play to you then. I guess in this place, i am used to half of the responses coming from people whose prime objective seems limited to spelling words with numbers... th3y'r3 w1ck3d d00d!
 
tubago
If anybody else also attempts this challange report your progress here!!!

Well I had some time to kill in my lunch hour today so I went ahead and did it.. was quite difficult esp. the 24 hour races, but I finished it with just enough time left tomake coffee.

On a serious note, I'm having enough of a challenge getting 80 golds. Never mind 80 golds with bells on :sick:

Neat challenge though. 👍

EDIT: Ezz777: :lol: at your demonstration of talking in license plates
 
tubago
On the first 100 days get all licences in gold (16 tests+1 cofee break+3 cars = 20 days per licence, so no margin to miss!!!), then do all the driving missions by order and then a-spec every race once for 200 a-spec points by this order:
Begginer, Proffessional, Extreme, European Hall, American Hall, Japanese Hall, Endurance, Manufacturers races.
After getting 100%, sell every cars used for races (never use prize cars for racing) and buy new ones with 0 Km (the colour is up to you) and to finish collect all cars with 0Km and if not possible with 10Km and if this is not also possible with the lowest millage possible.

At the end you can buy more copies of the cars you want!!!

What do you think?

Sorry for my bad english!!!

Have you tried it yourself? And if you did, how far did you get?
 
tubago
On the first 100 days get all licences in gold (16 tests+1 cofee break+3 cars = 20 days per licence, so no margin to miss!!!), then do all the driving missions by order and then a-spec every race once for 200 a-spec points by this order:
Begginer, Proffessional, Extreme, European Hall, American Hall, Japanese Hall, Endurance, Manufacturers races.
After getting 100%, sell every cars used for races (never use prize cars for racing) and buy new ones with 0 Km (the colour is up to you) and to finish collect all cars with 0Km and if not possible with 10Km and if this is not also possible with the lowest millage possible.

At the end you can buy more copies of the cars you want!!!

What do you think?

Sorry for my bad english!!!

I did the licences and driving missions first.

Every race has been done for 200 points (11 sets of races are not possible).

At the moment i have 722 cars showing in arcade mode so i think i am 5 cars short (not bothered if they are new or used).

So not quite but most of your list is complete :)
 
What races cannot be done with 200aspec points?
 
read the tred about completing gt without buyuing a car... u can´t get past 47% (I think) coz you haven´t spent 200.000 on cars

so sry it´s impossible
 
I'm not sure, they say that some races are impossible to get 200 points and i get it. The cars is too weak but that's another problem
 
I would never even want to try this. Well...........when I think about it, maybe. But I'll HAVE to go buy a DFP then 'cause I can't do it with the DS2.

(and now is the time when you reply to me saying: "you suck, i did the 1st try with the ds2". But don't bother because I don't care.)
 
wouldn't you technically have to get a 100% win ratio to get this game done or whatever it is you want to do in the least amount of days? Sounds kind of pointless to me, I wouldn't bother doing it, but good luck/congratulations to anyone attempting it I guess.
 
coolacrille
I would never even want to try this. Well...........when I think about it, maybe. But I'll HAVE to go buy a DFP then 'cause I can't do it with the DS2.

(and now is the time when you reply to me saying: "you suck, i did the 1st try with the ds2". But don't bother because I don't care.)

you suck i did the 1st try with the ds2

not really...i haven't given a sh:censored:t about all that crap. i'm just having fun. but i am at 100% and 80 golds. at day 2634.
 
Back