Have you Ever...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saber186
  • 22 comments
  • 1,677 views
Messages
266
United States
Lebanon,Missouri
Messages
Saber186
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?
Have you Ever gotten a huge lead in a race and started looking for things to knock into the driving lane for the ai cars to hit? Tokyo for example:P
Have you ever sneezed and missed the braking zone only to find out the white PD blocks aren't solid to the ground? Nurb g/p
Have you ever crashed into a wall because the dog sleeping on the floor next to you farted n it's peeling the paint and making your eyes water?
Have you Ever bought a car from the new dealership just for the paint chip only to find out the car you wanted the chip for can't be painted? lol
YES I AM A GT5 Addict :P
 
A. Strange post but okely dokely
B. To the thing with the white PD boxes: YES. Not the sneezing part but everything else. I lost my first race on the track because of them.
 
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?
Have you Ever gotten a huge lead in a race and started looking for things to knock into the driving lane for the ai cars to hit? Tokyo for example:P
Have you ever sneezed and missed the braking zone only to find out the white PD blocks aren't solid to the ground? Nurb g/p
Have you ever crashed into a wall because the dog sleeping on the floor next to you farted n it's peeling the paint and making your eyes water?
Have you Ever bought a car from the new dealership just for the paint chip only to find out the car you wanted the chip for can't be painted? lol
YES I AM A GT5 Addict :P

You should number the Q's then we'd have a reference....

1) No... not to help pass. To knock off the track... yes.
2) Yes, Tokyo is good for that..!
3) Yes, but not through sneezing... a sudden and uncontrollable itchy nose did that.
4) Didn't crash but had to pause and get out of the room.
5) No.

Counter... Have you ever had to pause on an approaching bend (family emergency, phone call, whatever) then resumed, been completely out of synch, crashed and lost the race because of it?
 
Haha.. All of these things happened to me before.
 
Yes to 1, 3 and 6. :-)
 
I'll try to slide orange cones onto the track and the next lap see if they're moved from the AI hitting them. I'll sometimes knock the cones at Laguna Seca into the pit lane so I can tell if the AI pitted during the enduro.
 
I'll try to slide orange cones onto the track and the next lap see if they're moved from the AI hitting them. I'll sometimes knock the cones at Laguna Seca into the pit lane so I can tell if the AI pitted during the enduro.

I like that idea.....👍
 
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?

I spent a good amount of time helping the monaro cv8 get back into 2nd place on the laguna seca 200mile :dopey:
 
-With the x2010 i try to push 1 ai car on a 1 lap lead :p .
-Or every lap you double the ai Push the fastest car out so he comes last.
-And one race at Tokyo R246 with a normal car i put all the blocks on last corner to the end of the streight and watched them fly when ai came and then wached the replay.
-Or just Trying all combinations of exaust , intake , kathalist thing and nozzles and stuff (Dont know the names in english i got duch game :odd: ) On a car to find out what makes the best sound. (or do i mean the less baddest sound. :ouch: )
-Or .. OOOOH YEAAAH! GLAD TO BE BACK ONLINE ! PSN down was boring hell!!!

Oh yeah finding the blocks on nurb to be loose was weird :) like picking up a heavy box with much force but the bottom stays on the floor and u shoot the box walls to your face :p .
 
Last edited:
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?

No, but I've blocked better placed cars (or pushed them off the track) to allow cars towards the end of the field to catch up and overtake them. I actually created a silly little sub-game of trying to make them finish in a particular order (can you tell I had too much of a lead in an endurance race with too much time to waste still?).

Have you Ever gotten a huge lead in a race and started looking for things to knock into the driving lane for the ai cars to hit? Tokyo for example:P

Absolutely. What's equally fun is trying to push other cars into the pit lane.

Have you ever sneezed and missed the braking zone only to find out the white PD blocks aren't solid to the ground? Nurb g/p

Not sneezed and missed, but I wanted to see what happened if I run into them at full speed.

Have you ever crashed into a wall because the dog sleeping on the floor next to you farted n it's peeling the paint and making your eyes water?

Not for that reason, but I've crashed into walls on purpose, simply because I wanted to see what my car would be doing on impact.

Have you Ever bought a car from the new dealership just for the paint chip only to find out the car you wanted the chip for can't be painted?

Yes, but I've bought quite a few cars merely for the paint chip in order to paint other paintable cars as well.

YES I AM A GT5 Addict :P

I thought I was too, but the PSN being down showed me otherwise. I haven't raced a single race in over three weeks now. Switched the remote racing widget on as soon as the PSN was back up, but haven't actually played myself since just after the PSN went down first. Well, we'll see what happens once I'll start up again. :lol:
 
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?
Have you Ever gotten a huge lead in a race and started looking for things to knock into the driving lane for the ai cars to hit? Tokyo for example:P
Have you ever sneezed and missed the braking zone only to find out the white PD blocks aren't solid to the ground? Nurb g/p
Have you ever crashed into a wall because the dog sleeping on the floor next to you farted n it's peeling the paint and making your eyes water?
Have you Ever bought a car from the new dealership just for the paint chip only to find out the car you wanted the chip for can't be painted? lol
YES I AM A GT5 Addict :P


1, 3, and 5... Hahaha
 
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?
Have you Ever gotten a huge lead in a race and started looking for things to knock into the driving lane for the ai cars to hit? Tokyo for example:P
Have you ever sneezed and missed the braking zone only to find out the white PD blocks aren't solid to the ground? Nurb g/p
Have you ever crashed into a wall because the dog sleeping on the floor next to you farted n it's peeling the paint and making your eyes water?
Have you Ever bought a car from the new dealership just for the paint chip only to find out the car you wanted the chip for can't be painted? lol
YES I AM A GT5 Addict :P
1-Yea, i did that
2-I was bored at the time so i just had to...
3-I lost one of my races in tokyo cause of that...well, except for the sneezing part
4-...what?
5-Yea, i sorta thought that i can use the paint with stripes on my lambo so i bought a Camaro.
 
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?
No, I hate that track too much to spend any more time than necessary on it
Have you Ever gotten a huge lead in a race and started looking for things to knock into the driving lane for the ai cars to hit? Tokyo for example:P
Spent some time when running the 9hr Tsukuba, trying to punt cars into the pitlane
Have you ever sneezed and missed the braking zone only to find out the white PD blocks aren't solid to the ground? Nurb g/p
No, but the braking markers in between the Lesmos @ Monza don't budge an inch when you hit them
Have you ever crashed into a wall because the dog sleeping on the floor next to you farted n it's peeling the paint and making your eyes water?
No, but I fell asleep during the above mentioned race for about 10 laps before farting myself awake just in time to see me lose the lead
Have you Ever bought a car from the new dealership just for the paint chip only to find out the car you wanted the chip for can't be painted?
No, but I bought a beetle, painted it bright pink and dropped/cambered it to the max just for the sheer hell of it, plus I've maxed out a Volvo estate, a VW bus and a fiat 500 and a bunch of other cars I've never even driven.
If I'm not playing, I'm on here while grinding B spec or rubberbanding Indy for more credits and cars.
Last Sunday I never set foot outside the front door.
I spent the last 2 days checking my email on my phone so I could reactivate my account before the 3 hour expiry on the email.
I too am an addict.
I think I might need help.
Help in completing the last 8 license golds and the Vettel challenge, that is...
 
I've often tried to help the AI pass each other.

Sometimes just out of sheer boredom.

Sometimes to try to get the fastest straightline car in the middle of the pack to get around the rabble so we can slipstream each other to run down the rabbit. This used to help with really difficult cars to catch, but with the current AI-parking-when-you-pass behavior it's usually not worth it as you can't trade positions without one of you losing too much time.

I also have a tendency to try to improve the position of an AI that is driving the same car as me, or that is driving one of my favorites.
 
Haha, I thought I was the only one that did this stuff, I always try to help out slower cars when I grind on Indy, I got the Gillet Vertigo In 4th place:dopey:!
 
I helped the s2000 in the suzuka 9 hr. to come 5th, didn't like the smug look on his face because he overpowers the other cars :)
 
How about sneezing, missing your braking point only to find of that the brake markers are attached to the ground? (Monza)
 
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?
Have you Ever gotten a huge lead in a race and started looking for things to knock into the driving lane for the ai cars to hit? Tokyo for example:P
Have you ever sneezed and missed the braking zone only to find out the white PD blocks aren't solid to the ground? Nurb g/p
Have you ever crashed into a wall because the dog sleeping on the floor next to you farted n it's peeling the paint and making your eyes water?
Have you Ever bought a car from the new dealership just for the paint chip only to find out the car you wanted the chip for can't be painted? lol
YES I AM A GT5 Addict :P

1) No.
2) Yes, mainly at the Top Gear Test Track
3) Yup, during the Lambo seasonal in my Murc SV. Just about to hit restart, when I find that I've just bumped through the blocks and shot into the lead. Nurb GP, by the way.
4) Sort of. My over-zealous black labrador didn't fart, but did jump onto the sofa and start licking my face.
5) No.
 
Counter... Have you ever had to pause on an approaching bend (family emergency, phone call, whatever) then resumed, been completely out of synch, crashed and lost the race because of it?[/QUOTE]

NO. All emergencies can wait until I'm on a straight.
 
Counter... Have you ever had to pause on an approaching bend (family emergency, phone call, whatever) then resumed, been completely out of synch, crashed and lost the race because of it?

NO. All emergencies can wait until I'm on a straight.

Yea, that happens LOTS of times for me, since i push down the accelerator thinking that i already used the brake before the pause.
 
Have you Ever bump drafted a Ai car to help him pass another while grinding on the muscle car Championship at Daytona?
Have you Ever gotten a huge lead in a race and started looking for things to knock into the driving lane for the ai cars to hit? Tokyo for example:P
Have you ever sneezed and missed the braking zone only to find out the white PD blocks aren't solid to the ground? Nurb g/p
Have you ever crashed into a wall because the dog sleeping on the floor next to you farted n it's peeling the paint and making your eyes water?
Have you Ever bought a car from the new dealership just for the paint chip only to find out the car you wanted the chip for can't be painted? lol

1) No.
2) No.
3) No, not the sneezing part, but did smash through those blocks.
4) No.
5) For a paint chip, yes, but not for a car that can't be painted.
 
Counter... Have you ever had to pause on an approaching bend (family emergency, phone call, whatever) then resumed, been completely out of synch, crashed and lost the race because of it?


Man, that happens to me all the time!:ouch: For once DON'T interrupt me when i'm about to take a corner. :yuck:

How about... Have you ever tried to take risks on the last lap because the Ai passed you while you took a pit stop. Pressured and sweating, you try to take that short-cut at Monza only to crash and end up in last. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
1.I bump drafted a few cars in championships on GT4 to make the championships easier but haven't had the opportunity in GT5.
2. No
3. Yes, but unfortunately I hit the solid wall :(
4. No, but it sounds so funny
5. Yes but for the life of me I can't remember which paint or car it was.
 
Back