Have You Got Any Of These Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter supersub7
  • 48 comments
  • 2,070 views
Looking for the NISSAN PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01, i have most of the cars you are looking so you have to tell me wich one.

I would trade for the Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) ‘01, but i can't trade till the 25th.
 
I have Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 0mile
and Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer 0 mile but its painted chameleon
let me know if you are interested.
 
I have Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 0mile
and Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer 0 mile but its painted chameleon
let me know if you are interested.

Yes I'm interested the Nissan WOODEN ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08. What are you looking to trade for it?
 
I would be interested in a x2010 coloured, preferably with 0miles if you have one?
 
I would be interested in a x2010 coloured, preferably with 0miles if you have one?

The only X210's i have with 0 miles are the Prototype and the S.Vettel. I have light blue, copper and yellow but all have miles on the clock.
 
i will trade for prototype. When can you trade? I can right now...
 
i will trade for prototype. When can you trade? I can right now...

I can't trade a for that car till the 26th. Can do the vettel on the 25th
 
Okay, I will send mine as soon as friend request has been approved. Please send Prototype on 26th. ty.
 
I can buy you anything from the new car dealership, I can't trade until wednesday.
I would like the BMW v12 Racecar.
Please pm me.
 
I can buy you anything from the new car dealership, I can't trade until wednesday.
I would like the BMW v12 Racecar.
Please pm me.

I'm still looking for these cars that are available from the dealership

Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
 
Tried to add you, but your maxed out on friends. I'll be waiting for your add.

Didn't know there was a limit on the number of friends. How many friends can you have?
 
Back