Have you noticed this??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sheron
  • 11 comments
  • 652 views
Messages
1,371
In Grand Valley Speedway there're 3 tunnels.
In the entrance of the 1st and in the exit of the 3rd there's a map of the circuit.
But if you go in Grand Valley Speedway II the maps swap places.
If you go backwards the maps are in the exit of the 1st and in the entrance of the 3rd.
:)
 
Yup, there's 3 tunnels. That's my favorite track aside from running solo on Cot'z...or however that's called...
 
I knew about the maps because I had seen a screenshot, but I didn't know about the others.
 
I thought the maps were on the entry and exit of the three tunnels, whether going forwards or backwards. I guess they aren't. I never noticed this.
 
spend to much time racing to notice anything like this, only go lokking for stuff after people mention it here
 
it took me ages just to fund bobo!
i am too busy watchin wherre i am going usually
 
^ In the FIAT you'll have a better view than stopping because it goes so slow!!! :p
 
lol true
but it cant go so slow without going in the first place
can the fiat even hit speeds that reach the radar speed things that the cops have
i think it dont read lower than 20 hehehe
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
^ In the FIAT you'll have a better view than stopping because it goes so slow!!! :p

bite me biznatch!!! :p
 
Yes. Grand Valley East Section was a good track along with Clubman Stage 5 and Autumn Ring/Autumn Ring Mini.
 
Back