Having alot of problems with seasonal 650pp cote d'azura

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemiziz
  • 7 comments
  • 1,168 views
Messages
2
Canada
Ontario
Messages
Pigs_That_Fly
I have tried many different cars, just tried with the Ford GT Spec II Race Car edition best i could get was placed 3rd, i have tried adding some people from forums who say us who cant get past it could use there car setups like the 2J but no one seems to add me haha, Anyways if anyone is actually willing to help out add me to PSN GamerTag Is : Pigs_That_Fly
 
I have tried many different cars, just tried with the Ford GT Spec II Race Car edition best i could get was placed 3rd, i have tried adding some people from forums who say us who cant get past it could use there car setups like the 2J but no one seems to add me haha, Anyways if anyone is actually willing to help out add me to PSN GamerTag Is : Pigs_That_Fly

If you have a 2J, you don't have to tune it much at all. Just lower the final drive ratio (maybe). That would be moving it to the right pretty far. You don't even have to do that, as I recall.
The real problem with d'Azur is knowing the track. I would advise you to use the practice section with a 2J until you get consistent low times, I think around 1:15 or something like that. There is a definite line to the track. If you're smacking the walls, you won't win. Smooth driving will win it for you. Pass on the uphill section or on the straight under the overpass.
The problem with racing and practising at the same time is that adrenaline takes over and, until you know the track, you'll be concentrating on the AI instead of driving smoothly. That's my experience anyway.
If you don't have a 2J add me, my nick is the same as here, and you can borrow it.
 
Funny how life is, I just this minute finished this event :lol:
After many tries and different cars/bobs/setups... the way I cracked it is as follows:

Use your Mazda Furai with this tune:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7451013#post7451013

Use your hottest Bob and from the word go, tell him to decrease pace over and over and over....

That's how I did it bro, hope it helps 👍
 
The way I did it was stock furai, and just restart it until you get the one with no pm zonda and no McLaren f1s. Bob will be second by last lap, and all you have to do then is tell him to go faster a couple of times.
 
I used the Ford GT Spec II race car as well. Maxed to 700bhp (Or there abouts) sitting exactly on 650pp. Took a few attempts at first, but I got there. :)
 
The way I did it was stock furai, and just restart it until you get the one with no pm zonda and no McLaren f1s. Bob will be second by last lap, and all you have to do then is tell him to go faster a couple of times.

The starting grids are often key in the seasonals. 👍
 
The way I did it was stock furai, and just restart it until you get the one with no pm zonda and no McLaren f1s. Bob will be second by last lap, and all you have to do then is tell him to go faster a couple of times.

My Bob beat the McLaren F1 with 2 laps to spare doing the way I said above :confused:
 
Back