Having An Issue With Forza 4

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 3 comments
United States
Virginia
FordGT40Guy
FordGTGuy
I've been playing some Forza 4 again and for some reason when I'm driving my steering will lock up straight while I am turning. I've tried using a normal wireless Xbox 360 controller and an aftermarket wired Xbox 360 controller. This problem does not happen in PGR4, TDU, or any other game I have tried. The controller itself shows no sign of disconnecting.

Has anyone else had this issue before?

Last edited:
Have you installed the Forza Motorsport 4 Title Updates? Normally when you login with your Xbox Live Account and start the game the update should start

Last edited:
Have you installed the Forza Motorsport 4 Title Updates? Normally when you login with your Xbox Live Account and start the game the update should start
So I'm playing on a non-modified Xbox 360 and with an internet connection; I'm pretty sure that it would have automatically updated but I'll get this a try. Thank you for the reply.

Last edited:
So I'm playing on a non-modified Xbox 360 and with an internet connection; I'm pretty sure that it would have automatically updated but I'll get this a try. Thank you for the reply.
Though you need an functional Xbox Live Account (must not be Gold) to be able to get the updates for gams

Latest Posts

Back