I have a Nissan Skyline R34 V-spec 670BHP and a Merc. SLS AMG 730+BHP.
I play speacial event "SLS Academy" some thing like... intermidiate level lets you play with a SLS AMG. played all the levels, loved the SLS so i decided to get one for my self.
I bought the SLS tuned it, and when i went to try it in nurburgring the compare to the SLS that i drove in the special event; but it just wont handle as good it doesnt turn properly...
And the same thing pretty much with the R34 any suggestions on whats going on with my cars?
I play speacial event "SLS Academy" some thing like... intermidiate level lets you play with a SLS AMG. played all the levels, loved the SLS so i decided to get one for my self.
I bought the SLS tuned it, and when i went to try it in nurburgring the compare to the SLS that i drove in the special event; but it just wont handle as good it doesnt turn properly...
And the same thing pretty much with the R34 any suggestions on whats going on with my cars?