Having serious problems getting the game to load

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oxoman
  • 0 comments
  • 323 views
Messages
1
Hi all, Im new here and this is my first post.

I registered to ask for any kind advice regarding how to get the game to load!

I got the game for xmas and started playing the game for the first time on December 27th. The played fine up until the 14th January with quick load times. Then suddenly, the game wouldn't load past the 'Do not turn the system off when HDD indicator is flashing'

I uninstalled the whole software from the hard drive and started all over again but it still wont load up. I then used the ethernet cable for the first time to play gran turismo on the net and it loaded past the HDD screen but then it gave me the option to install again to speed up the load times and I thought 'the load times have been fine' so i left it, the load times were slow and didn't work. I then tried to install it but it wouldn't install!

I've been very patient with it so far and tried to sort the problem but I'm having no luck. The disc isn't scratched and all other games work fine.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

:)
 
Back