Having some trouble with the Vitz race!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrivingYoung
  • 12 comments
  • 4,282 views
Messages
32
Messages
GoalieStyle
I'll tell you right now, I got gold. But I didn't deserve it. I PLOWED through everyone on the first corner of Fuji. I'm driving the '07 Vitz RS 1.5 at 105 HP. I find it funny that the other people that drive the '07 Vitz have 138 HP? I didn't know the AI tunes their cars! Anyway, what can you suggest? I'd like to drive this race cleanly, which I've been having trouble doing.

Which Vitz did YOU use?
 
140hp Yaris turbo i bought at the used market for dirt cheap.
 
I bought the same Vitz but had to waste money tuning it just to win a clean competitive race. I hate the Yaris with the passion of a thousand suns. Why thay included that automotive abomination in a race is beyond me. Why they would waste time modeling a premium Yaris and leave out cars like the Veyron is also beyond me. I won the race and sold that crappy Yaris and the even more worthless Prius I got for winning it.
 
You need to find one of the RS Turbo models used to fairly win without spending mega credits to tune.
 
140hp Yaris turbo i bought at the used market for dirt cheap.

Yeah! When did you buy this car? Was it somewhat of an early purchase in your racing career?
 
I bought whatever the most basic Vitz is, tuned it to make it slightly better than the field, immediately regreted it after seeing reward and gifted the car to my friend so he didn't make the same mistake. Will never do Vitz race again.

I was level 13.
 
Haha, definitely the most stupid race in the game.
 
I tuned my stupid Vitz until it was insanely powerful, it cost me like 20 grand, but I hate the Yarris race and just wanted it over with. Sold it straight after for a big loss.

Tune the Schvitz out of your Vitz!
 
Ok, firstly you need to get a 240BHP Yaris like I have...
Secondly, it is against the AUP to bump your own thread. It would have been a quadruple post within 20 minutes had you not been tree'd by someone trying to help...
Just be patient... :rolleyes:
 
I'd reply to his post but I have no idea what the Original post meant.
 
i just soupep-up that lunch box enough to surpass the others.. :) I still haven't done the b-spec because a-spec is already way too boring.. :)
 
Back