I picked up gran turismo 6 a few weeks ago and was playing with the g27 wheel in offline mode for a while (capped my internet usage), anyway the new month finally rolled around and I downloaded all of the updates to 1.10 which took several hours in total. It finishes, I enter the game and now a screen pops up before the game saying 'installing Please go no switch off the system while the HDD access indicator is flashing.' cool, the updates says approx 250 mins. left so I leave it for a while and come back to see the screen say something like 'installation error'. I try once again to install, and about halfway trough, the same error occurs.
Any ideas on whats going on and how to fix it? I can't even play GT6 offline now because of this
Any ideas on whats going on and how to fix it? I can't even play GT6 offline now because of this